Aimless Tuesday
Date: 16 August 2005
Time: 9.50am
Location: Loyang Drive KHL Building... Same desk
Two things came into my mind this morning:
1) This friendster thingy is going to inform everyone in my list that I updated my blog...I apologise for the junk mail it's sending
2) All my producer (one)/ writers/ editors friends...please do not correct my grammar. I like it the way it is.
It's going to be a long day today...though I still have nothing to do yet. I can't remember the last time I reached the office at 9 sharp. Today was 9.32am. I hope I don't get fired. I'm supposed to have tuition this evening but I got this art session meeting at Potong Pasir. It's a "die-die-must-go" session...even though I find it rather pointless. You get all the teachers sitting around, listening to one another droon on and on about their class... when in reality, no one really cares about what is going on. They're just there to get their long-awaited-once-a-month salary.
Oh, for those that don't already know, I teach too. I'm one of the best tutors around. Cause I always give free lessons. But I don't guarantee results. That is ENTIRELY up to your child. I teach art on weekends too. So if you're looking for an all-rounder- a tutor who teach all subjects including art...call me.
____________________________________________________________________________________
I had this conversation yesterday with a friend on MSN.
"I am so bored, I'm eating 'wang-wang-mantou' in the office" -Me
"You're going to get fat"- my friend
"I am already fat."
"You're going to get fatter."
... ... ...
hmm. .. ... ... too brutally honest. But thanks for waking me up.
Counting down the time for lunch... I'm going sourcing for products in town later. It's not shopping okie... it is Still work... and my fake Birkenstock shoes are still killing me. 9.59am...I am running out of things to say.
________________________________________
Time: 9.50am
Location: Loyang Drive KHL Building... Same desk
Two things came into my mind this morning:
1) This friendster thingy is going to inform everyone in my list that I updated my blog...I apologise for the junk mail it's sending
2) All my producer (one)/ writers/ editors friends...please do not correct my grammar. I like it the way it is.
It's going to be a long day today...though I still have nothing to do yet. I can't remember the last time I reached the office at 9 sharp. Today was 9.32am. I hope I don't get fired. I'm supposed to have tuition this evening but I got this art session meeting at Potong Pasir. It's a "die-die-must-go" session...even though I find it rather pointless. You get all the teachers sitting around, listening to one another droon on and on about their class... when in reality, no one really cares about what is going on. They're just there to get their long-awaited-once-a-month salary.
Oh, for those that don't already know, I teach too. I'm one of the best tutors around. Cause I always give free lessons. But I don't guarantee results. That is ENTIRELY up to your child. I teach art on weekends too. So if you're looking for an all-rounder- a tutor who teach all subjects including art...call me.
____________________________________________________________________________________
I had this conversation yesterday with a friend on MSN.
"I am so bored, I'm eating 'wang-wang-mantou' in the office" -Me
"You're going to get fat"- my friend
"I am already fat."
"You're going to get fatter."
... ... ...
hmm. .. ... ... too brutally honest. But thanks for waking me up.
Counting down the time for lunch... I'm going sourcing for products in town later. It's not shopping okie... it is Still work... and my fake Birkenstock shoes are still killing me. 9.59am...I am running out of things to say.
________________________________________

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home