Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Happie BirthDae 2 ME!

Time: 6.37pm

Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to MEEEE,
H-A-P-P-Y BIRTHDAY TO M-EEEEEEE

I just turned 23 on Nov 12! Thanks to all the wonderful people who sent smses and pressies to me! I am still in denial of my age but that's another story altogether.

I had a massive haircut. Now it's so cooling...like I have no hair at all. It's really short, and I don't mean lady-like kinda short. It's short like a boy, with a little spiky edge to it. I like it, though I've got mixed comments (most people say it's nice except for that irritant colleague of mine-which explains why I think she's an irritant)

A lesson for all out there, NEVER criticise on someone's new hairstyle (esp. a gal) ..they've just cut it, so no matter what you say won't make it go away. So just shuddup and let it grow back...besides, it's not EVEN your hair to begin with.

Aniway,I had an awesome time at Zouk. I met up with 4 of my closest gal-pals from NAFA and had a simple Indian-styled dinner at around Waterloo St.(or issit called Bencoolen) ... The Briyani and Peanut butter prata was awesome and for a while, I forgot about my never-ending diet.

We headed to Zouk and it was quite disappointing as the Happy Hour tickets ($15) was sold out..and we had to pay $23 to get in. I initially wanted to go to ONE at One fullerton but a guy friend of mine insisted on going Zouk (and later I figured out why- 2 hot babes of his-whom he prob wanted to woo- were there....so much for friendship!)...Nevertheless, we had an awesome time. My close colleagues popped by too, giving me a wonderful surprise. And for the first time, I had to drink Long Island Tea, Beer and Vodka all at once...(FYI- I am almost a teetotaler) Aniway, we went home at close to 2.30am...and I am soooo drained.

How time flies..I have grown up. And I am proud of who I am today. I have people I love and people who love me. It's a wonderful feeling to be alive. Thank you guys, I love you all...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey. Should be asleep but I couldn't. You'll see me at work tomorrow (today) looking all grumpy and messed up. [not that i've ever looked otherwise]
Anyway, was reading this entry and this line "the Briyani and Peanut butter prata was awesome" really made me look twice. I thought you meant a prata with peanut butter and briyani filling.. Ok.. a bit gross right.
Anyways, happy belated. Sorry I didn't make it. ;)

Redz

11/16/2005 12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home