Wassup with the Head?
Time: 1.40pm
Location: Office
The taxi fare hike starts today and despite my protests and vows not to take a cab anytime soon, I woke up late and was left with no choice... $13.50 down the drain. All because I stayed up to watch World Cup with my daddy and even after he went to sleep straight after the penalty shoot-out, I was determined to watch the players Kiss the Cup before going to sleep. I got my wish, but I woke up late.
I'm definitely not the biggest fan of soccer but like i mentioned before, i just enjoy the adrenalin rush while u support a particular team, watching them pass so accurately (PORTUGAL!!!), and the magnificent crosses and dribblings, it's really quite understandable why people don't mind losing sleep over it. What I don't get is...whassup with the 'header' Zidane!? My dad joked that he's prob. too tired after going into extra time and the darn coach won't change him out, so he did the ultimate thing – getting a red card. Now, that's definitely not the smartest thing to do considering that it's his last match before retirement....but I guess he did leave a kinda history in the WC book for getting a red card in the finals for his last match.
Aniway, the referee's kinda a bozo too.... not about the red card, but for the many obvious misjudgement on his part. Even I, a layman when it comes to football, can tell when it's a foul.
I also watch football for another reason... my dad. I love my parents to bits and cos of the relationship he has with my brother, they don't really communicate and I could tell that my dad would love to watch a nice game with someone...and thus, that's the part i come in. I may not know the game well, but I think my dad is happy that someone is there to have a conversation with him while watching.
_________
I am going to wisdom tooth extraction on Wed. I think I am getting the jitters already...like I mentioned in my earlier post how 'chicken' i've become recently. But I'll be on loooonnnnngggg leave so I can go get a nice haircut, somemore shopping, dine out with friends...yipeeeee.....I'll live like a tai-tai for the next few days!
________
This is not relevant..but I just had to write it down. If you guys like to read, do read this book called ' If you could see me now' by Cecelia Ahern. It's really good, and I actually cried! ... Yes, I'm a wuss.
There ya go, somemore pictures of my recent shopping rendezvous!

Love it, love it , love it! Bought for like less than $30!!!

Love it, love it , love it! Bought for $15 at Zouk Flea Market...so nice!

Goes perfectly with leggings!

Quite an impulse buy, but great for the coming National Day

Err..buy liao (together with the necklace)...but haven't worn yet....but still nice:)
*MORE PICTURES TO COME!
Location: Office
The taxi fare hike starts today and despite my protests and vows not to take a cab anytime soon, I woke up late and was left with no choice... $13.50 down the drain. All because I stayed up to watch World Cup with my daddy and even after he went to sleep straight after the penalty shoot-out, I was determined to watch the players Kiss the Cup before going to sleep. I got my wish, but I woke up late.
I'm definitely not the biggest fan of soccer but like i mentioned before, i just enjoy the adrenalin rush while u support a particular team, watching them pass so accurately (PORTUGAL!!!), and the magnificent crosses and dribblings, it's really quite understandable why people don't mind losing sleep over it. What I don't get is...whassup with the 'header' Zidane!? My dad joked that he's prob. too tired after going into extra time and the darn coach won't change him out, so he did the ultimate thing – getting a red card. Now, that's definitely not the smartest thing to do considering that it's his last match before retirement....but I guess he did leave a kinda history in the WC book for getting a red card in the finals for his last match.
Aniway, the referee's kinda a bozo too.... not about the red card, but for the many obvious misjudgement on his part. Even I, a layman when it comes to football, can tell when it's a foul.
I also watch football for another reason... my dad. I love my parents to bits and cos of the relationship he has with my brother, they don't really communicate and I could tell that my dad would love to watch a nice game with someone...and thus, that's the part i come in. I may not know the game well, but I think my dad is happy that someone is there to have a conversation with him while watching.
_________
I am going to wisdom tooth extraction on Wed. I think I am getting the jitters already...like I mentioned in my earlier post how 'chicken' i've become recently. But I'll be on loooonnnnngggg leave so I can go get a nice haircut, somemore shopping, dine out with friends...yipeeeee.....I'll live like a tai-tai for the next few days!
________
This is not relevant..but I just had to write it down. If you guys like to read, do read this book called ' If you could see me now' by Cecelia Ahern. It's really good, and I actually cried! ... Yes, I'm a wuss.
There ya go, somemore pictures of my recent shopping rendezvous!

Love it, love it , love it! Bought for like less than $30!!!

Love it, love it , love it! Bought for $15 at Zouk Flea Market...so nice!

Goes perfectly with leggings!

Quite an impulse buy, but great for the coming National Day

Err..buy liao (together with the necklace)...but haven't worn yet....but still nice:)
*MORE PICTURES TO COME!

3 Comments:
The flower pendant is nice. Is it a real flower inside? I couldn't tell because your hands were too shaky. *sniggersniggersnigger*
Some of my friends had their cheeks (face, not ass) swell up because of the teeth extraction. You might want to confirm yours don't bloat before making plans, or it'd be An-Pan man (swollen) meets Tau Sar Pau (White).
Nope! Not real flower leh..but very sui hor!? Haha
I was expecting u to leave some feedback regarding Zidane's header leh:)
I was going to comment on it, but I was afraid you'd infect me with fangirl cooties if I said anything wrong. (But for the record, a header usually lands on another person's HEAD, as in a "Head-Butt" as opposed to landing on a person's CHEST. The big wussy.)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home