Wind in My Stomach
Date: 17 August 2005
Time: 12.45pm
Location: ...Same place...same desk...same old crap
I don't know why I bother typing the location. I only get to access the net from the office (as my brilliant modem is down again- forever) and only on weekdays... Oh well, what the heck, can't be bothered to change it.
I'm sure nobody wants to noe this, but the wind in my stomach is causing massive discomfort. I always get this. It's so frustrating. I need medication to aid me in this ailment. Please recommend me something if you know of any.
Remember how I mentioned I was supposed to have a meeting at Potong Pasir yesterday. The director/ supervisor / caretaker of cats / multitasker smsed me to say that the meeting was postponed till next Tues. The thing was, I already called to cancel my tuition. Argh... it's really no big deal but considering how much I hated going to this meeting, and I had to cancel my precious tuition to attend this crap, makes me so pissed. She apologised by sending a mass sms stating: "V sorry for whose really make e effort for e meeting...Like Ying Ying...However I think no point to hv it when only half can make it. Meeting confirm next tue 730pm...Deeply sorry for this last min changes, Esp to Ying Ying"
... Ok. I know you're sorry...but Do you have to list down my name for the whole world to know. I don't know. I'm just being anal here.
Went sourcing at Far East yesterday. First time I stepped into some of these shops and the people there are really nice. At least they won't question the purpose of my visit and hound me with 1 million questions: "Why you want to borrow? Why 2 weeks? Why choose this?"....blah blah blah.
Jen booked the trip to Taiwan already. I am DYING to go for it. The thing is, I just realised I'm pretty broke. How to go for a holiday when you've absolutely no cash to spend over there. If you're willing to sponsor my trip, drop me an email. I accept cash and cheques.
Time: 12.45pm
Location: ...Same place...same desk...same old crap
I don't know why I bother typing the location. I only get to access the net from the office (as my brilliant modem is down again- forever) and only on weekdays... Oh well, what the heck, can't be bothered to change it.
I'm sure nobody wants to noe this, but the wind in my stomach is causing massive discomfort. I always get this. It's so frustrating. I need medication to aid me in this ailment. Please recommend me something if you know of any.
Remember how I mentioned I was supposed to have a meeting at Potong Pasir yesterday. The director/ supervisor / caretaker of cats / multitasker smsed me to say that the meeting was postponed till next Tues. The thing was, I already called to cancel my tuition. Argh... it's really no big deal but considering how much I hated going to this meeting, and I had to cancel my precious tuition to attend this crap, makes me so pissed. She apologised by sending a mass sms stating: "V sorry for whose really make e effort for e meeting...Like Ying Ying...However I think no point to hv it when only half can make it. Meeting confirm next tue 730pm...Deeply sorry for this last min changes, Esp to Ying Ying"
... Ok. I know you're sorry...but Do you have to list down my name for the whole world to know. I don't know. I'm just being anal here.
Went sourcing at Far East yesterday. First time I stepped into some of these shops and the people there are really nice. At least they won't question the purpose of my visit and hound me with 1 million questions: "Why you want to borrow? Why 2 weeks? Why choose this?"....blah blah blah.
Jen booked the trip to Taiwan already. I am DYING to go for it. The thing is, I just realised I'm pretty broke. How to go for a holiday when you've absolutely no cash to spend over there. If you're willing to sponsor my trip, drop me an email. I accept cash and cheques.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home