A New Experience
Time: 12noon
Location: Home
I am going to Cambodia in 2 weeks time. It's my first time planning a totally DIY Free & Easy trip. I'll be going with Rachel, an ex-schoolmate of mine. It was all really impromptu. I just received an sms from her about 2 weeks ago asking if I wanted to go... and there, I'm going!
I did my research online and I'll be staying at Golden Temple Villa,which is a guesthouse, rather then Hotel. It'll all be very backpack style, and I've already booked the air tickets and rooms. It's kinda like a birthday present to myself...
People thought I was kidding when I said I wanted to go. Many thought I was not capable of enduring the harsh conditions in a third World country, but the truth is, despite my fair complexion and seemingly reserved exterior, I've always wanted to go to places like these. In fact, it's a secret dream of my own to open up a school there. In fact, places like these are the kind of places that life really begins. When things are really simple, yet people find joy in the simple pleasures in life.
Wish me luck for my trip!
Location: Home
I am going to Cambodia in 2 weeks time. It's my first time planning a totally DIY Free & Easy trip. I'll be going with Rachel, an ex-schoolmate of mine. It was all really impromptu. I just received an sms from her about 2 weeks ago asking if I wanted to go... and there, I'm going!
I did my research online and I'll be staying at Golden Temple Villa,which is a guesthouse, rather then Hotel. It'll all be very backpack style, and I've already booked the air tickets and rooms. It's kinda like a birthday present to myself...
People thought I was kidding when I said I wanted to go. Many thought I was not capable of enduring the harsh conditions in a third World country, but the truth is, despite my fair complexion and seemingly reserved exterior, I've always wanted to go to places like these. In fact, it's a secret dream of my own to open up a school there. In fact, places like these are the kind of places that life really begins. When things are really simple, yet people find joy in the simple pleasures in life.
Wish me luck for my trip!

2 Comments:
OMG! good luck for the trip! i know the feeling of being judged, so yeah, go and prove people wrong. i am sure you can backpack! :)
ps: i am so sorry i didn't reply you on msn the other night. then u were idle and didn't want to disturb. catch you again another day okie?? :D tc sweet one!
It's as if we're not fated to chat on msn, cos everytime I try to msn you, I will get dc!
I will go there take lotsa pics for u to see! hehehe.... thanks catch up soon
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home