Officially Mid Twenty
Time: 9.38pm
Location: In my room
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to donuts
Happy birthday to me.
This post came late as I was pissed drunk on my birthday. I don't usually drink. I was forced to this time..with sake, no less. Thought I would be safe by having a dinner with my colleagues at a Japanese restaurant...I was so wrong.
_________________________
Had a ticket to catch LP live in concert as a pressy. They ROCK!!!! (When I say the word rock, I can still hear Chester's high pitch voice screaming in my ear). My only complain was that it was all over too soon. It started at 9pm instead of the scheduled 8, and ended by 10.30. I was so upset when I saw people walking out. Singaporeans must've forgotten how to shout 'encore'.
__________________________
Leaving for Cambodia in less than 9 hrs, and I'm packing and getting ready to head for the airport. Has to check in around 4 plus, flight is taking off at 6 plus... so decided to camp at the airport. So on hor?
It's a great birthday present for myself. :)
More pics when I come back!
Location: In my room
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to donuts
Happy birthday to me.
This post came late as I was pissed drunk on my birthday. I don't usually drink. I was forced to this time..with sake, no less. Thought I would be safe by having a dinner with my colleagues at a Japanese restaurant...I was so wrong.
_________________________
Had a ticket to catch LP live in concert as a pressy. They ROCK!!!! (When I say the word rock, I can still hear Chester's high pitch voice screaming in my ear). My only complain was that it was all over too soon. It started at 9pm instead of the scheduled 8, and ended by 10.30. I was so upset when I saw people walking out. Singaporeans must've forgotten how to shout 'encore'.
__________________________
Leaving for Cambodia in less than 9 hrs, and I'm packing and getting ready to head for the airport. Has to check in around 4 plus, flight is taking off at 6 plus... so decided to camp at the airport. So on hor?
It's a great birthday present for myself. :)
More pics when I come back!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home