Traumatic Memories
Date: 19 August
Time: 2.59pm
Location: ...
It's been a relatively slow week so far. The work is not exactly coming in by the truckloads, thus leaving me with so much free time in my hands to update my blog. I've been hoping to pin up images soon but somehow, my Mac just won't cooperate. Tsk. Today is the fastest photo shoot I've ever had. Talk about efficient. I'm done within 45mins. Brilliant.
i spent the longest time travelling yesterday evening. I was supposed to have tuition at 8.00pm at Yio Chu Kang, and I decided to leave the office at 6.30pm sharp...leaving me with 1 and 1/2 hours travelling. I usually take the train, but being the lazy arse i am, I decided to wait for the bus which'll drop me outside this bus-stop that I can take a feeder bus to tuition. Reached Pasir Ris at 6.45pm... waited...waited... waited....(by this time, i should've gone to take the train, but I'm so stubborn, since wait so long, might as well continue)...7.15pm..the freaking bus 88 is here. And it's so crowded...it took almost 10 mins before it left the interchange. Then .... jam at TPE. Best. I was already cussing by now. When it reached the bus-stop, I saw the feeder bus driving off right in front of me. Best. I waited for another 20 mins. I finally reached tuition at 8.35pm. I think this must've been the unfortunate event that was suppose to happen to me.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
About 2 weeks ago, I was flipping the papers and I spotted this ad in the classified: "Graphic Designer/ Layout Artist Wanted... email: XXXXX@a(name of my ex-boss-talk about ego!)enterprises.com"... Woah... i jus resigned like 8 months ago and the designer who took over me is leaving too! Haha...
My previous workplace was at one of the most dodgy locations in Singapore (I actually named it previously...but a colleague advised me against it... considering that my ex boss noes many lawyers..Hahaah). My ex boss is a female trapped in a male's body. His relationship with a particular "executive" is really dubious. .He's really childish and utters lame jokes...very lame graphic jokes. He thinks it's hilarious. He has this warped sense of humor. It irks me to the max. He is also a very bitter man. When I resigned, he refused to speak to me and "allowed" me to leave the job earlier. How unprofessional. Apparently, he gossips about his own staff behind their back. And he claims he doesn't like politics. And one more thing, he's a racist... and sexist too. He only hires Chinese and females. I wonder how long the new designer will last...well, I guess I'l just have to keep flipping the papers again to find out.
The new designer (whom I've admitted to her that I think she's blur), my beloved ex-editor and sales manager are going to meet up for a bitching session soon. I can't wait man. Bring on the drinks!
Time: 2.59pm
Location: ...
It's been a relatively slow week so far. The work is not exactly coming in by the truckloads, thus leaving me with so much free time in my hands to update my blog. I've been hoping to pin up images soon but somehow, my Mac just won't cooperate. Tsk. Today is the fastest photo shoot I've ever had. Talk about efficient. I'm done within 45mins. Brilliant.
i spent the longest time travelling yesterday evening. I was supposed to have tuition at 8.00pm at Yio Chu Kang, and I decided to leave the office at 6.30pm sharp...leaving me with 1 and 1/2 hours travelling. I usually take the train, but being the lazy arse i am, I decided to wait for the bus which'll drop me outside this bus-stop that I can take a feeder bus to tuition. Reached Pasir Ris at 6.45pm... waited...waited... waited....(by this time, i should've gone to take the train, but I'm so stubborn, since wait so long, might as well continue)...7.15pm..the freaking bus 88 is here. And it's so crowded...it took almost 10 mins before it left the interchange. Then .... jam at TPE. Best. I was already cussing by now. When it reached the bus-stop, I saw the feeder bus driving off right in front of me. Best. I waited for another 20 mins. I finally reached tuition at 8.35pm. I think this must've been the unfortunate event that was suppose to happen to me.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
About 2 weeks ago, I was flipping the papers and I spotted this ad in the classified: "Graphic Designer/ Layout Artist Wanted... email: XXXXX@a(name of my ex-boss-talk about ego!)enterprises.com"... Woah... i jus resigned like 8 months ago and the designer who took over me is leaving too! Haha...
My previous workplace was at one of the most dodgy locations in Singapore (I actually named it previously...but a colleague advised me against it... considering that my ex boss noes many lawyers..Hahaah). My ex boss is a female trapped in a male's body. His relationship with a particular "executive" is really dubious. .He's really childish and utters lame jokes...very lame graphic jokes. He thinks it's hilarious. He has this warped sense of humor. It irks me to the max. He is also a very bitter man. When I resigned, he refused to speak to me and "allowed" me to leave the job earlier. How unprofessional. Apparently, he gossips about his own staff behind their back. And he claims he doesn't like politics. And one more thing, he's a racist... and sexist too. He only hires Chinese and females. I wonder how long the new designer will last...well, I guess I'l just have to keep flipping the papers again to find out.
The new designer (whom I've admitted to her that I think she's blur), my beloved ex-editor and sales manager are going to meet up for a bitching session soon. I can't wait man. Bring on the drinks!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home