Thursday, August 31, 2006

Pics Galore (Oh How I've Sinned)

Time: 9.56pm
Location: Office lor....where else

I'm waiting for my colleagues to get finish up their stuffs so we can finally go for dinner. Gosh, I AM SO HUNGRY!

Therefore, I'm just gonna keep my mind off the food (sushi, sushi, sushi) and post some pictures!

Gallery 1:

Interesting Places I visited on Sunday



Shop Number 1: This really dark and messy vintage shop along Amoy Street (walking towards China Sq) has many interesting finds. The owner, a friendly Indian man, is nice and observant. Observant 'cos he actually noticed my friend's necklace and wanted to know if it's something vintage so he could buy... hmm...





Shop Number 2: Located at China Square, one of the many vintage shops there. You'll find A LOT of memories there.... but beware of the prices, my friend bought some prawn sharpeners for $3.00 there but it was sold for S$1.00 each at another shop down the lane....























Things we usually miss out when we're in a hurry...look, lovely giant size mentos!






















Gallery 2: My Shopping Trips!









Red cap from Queen's Couture for about S$17 plus... didn't know how often I'd wear it but since I got a discount for sourcing...so...oh well!









Also from Queen's but I didn't ask for a discount..silly me. Bought for S$26 and it's kinda a comfort buy since I lost my purse (There I go again)







An authentic Fluff cardholder, bought for S$12.00 (retailing at S$26) from a flea market...hehehe......another bargain buy!







A BIKINI FOR S$16!! ON SALE!!! Ok, I won't wear bikini to beach, no figure to flaunt but it's just so nice and retro!











Brooch for S$6.90 and earrings $1.90/ S$2.00 respectively from People's Park!!! CHEAP NEH!















Top, S$13 (Topshop sale! Yipee!), skirt, S$48 from Forever21, Shoes, S$29.90 from Icon@Bugis...Heheh





Now, have I mentioned I'm a shopaholic?

2 Comments:

Blogger ケリオ said...

.....

........

.....Why would you buy a bikini you wouldn't wear? =.=''''

9/02/2006 5:43 PM  
Blogger Ying said...

Haha..bunny, shopping's my therapy!

K: I would wear it..just not to the beach..u noe, like layering?...

9/04/2006 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home