Rage of the Michelin Woman
Time: 10.45pm
Location: Where else would I be on a Friday morning....
I am in one of my cranky moods today. I feel bloated and my clothes seem tighter. I am turning into the MICHELIN WOMAN!!!!

The Michelin Man always look so happy. Maybe becos he's a Man and therefore, he's not bothered by all the lovely rolls around his body. Make the mascot a woman, and one can be sure that she'll never have a smile on her face.
I have been slacking off from my reading. Maybe largely due to to the fact that the other 2 books I borrowed were not cartered to my moods now. 'Ghost Children' by Sue Townsend sounds too ghastly and 'Don't You Want Me' by India Knight seems too depressing. Even the title sounds desperate.
So now, I am going to let my imaginations run wild. I am going to fast-foward to 2016, when I'm 34 and blog about my life then.
*Disclaimer: It's all bullocks.
Time: 11.30am
Location: Taipei City, 101 building
I've just stepped into the office after a full 8 hours of rest . My secretary just made me the best milo in the world and I am tucking into oyster mee-sua laden with hot chilli for breakfast. Business has been good and we just clinched our deal with a top MNC. Our online store is selling out fast. All these work made me lost 10kg. Pefect.
My partner is picking me up for lunch later. I love getting driven but I do miss my vespa too. We have both been busy but we always make time to dine. Lovely. I am intending to travel back soon to visit my family. They just returned from a vacation in Japan. I'm sure they enjoyed themselves.
I will have to go for my yoga lessons this evening. Great way to relieve my stress.
Life has never been better. I can say I'm loving my life now.
_____
See, I said it was bullocks. Now, before you think I'm crazy, which I am sometimes. But I do have a friend who fantasizes about her life like that. Or rather, she thinks it already is like that. Ok, now I'm bitching about other people which I really shouldn't. Darn, I've sinned. :)
Location: Where else would I be on a Friday morning....
I am in one of my cranky moods today. I feel bloated and my clothes seem tighter. I am turning into the MICHELIN WOMAN!!!!

The Michelin Man always look so happy. Maybe becos he's a Man and therefore, he's not bothered by all the lovely rolls around his body. Make the mascot a woman, and one can be sure that she'll never have a smile on her face.
I have been slacking off from my reading. Maybe largely due to to the fact that the other 2 books I borrowed were not cartered to my moods now. 'Ghost Children' by Sue Townsend sounds too ghastly and 'Don't You Want Me' by India Knight seems too depressing. Even the title sounds desperate.
So now, I am going to let my imaginations run wild. I am going to fast-foward to 2016, when I'm 34 and blog about my life then.
*Disclaimer: It's all bullocks.
Time: 11.30am
Location: Taipei City, 101 building
I've just stepped into the office after a full 8 hours of rest . My secretary just made me the best milo in the world and I am tucking into oyster mee-sua laden with hot chilli for breakfast. Business has been good and we just clinched our deal with a top MNC. Our online store is selling out fast. All these work made me lost 10kg. Pefect.
My partner is picking me up for lunch later. I love getting driven but I do miss my vespa too. We have both been busy but we always make time to dine. Lovely. I am intending to travel back soon to visit my family. They just returned from a vacation in Japan. I'm sure they enjoyed themselves.
I will have to go for my yoga lessons this evening. Great way to relieve my stress.
Life has never been better. I can say I'm loving my life now.
_____
See, I said it was bullocks. Now, before you think I'm crazy, which I am sometimes. But I do have a friend who fantasizes about her life like that. Or rather, she thinks it already is like that. Ok, now I'm bitching about other people which I really shouldn't. Darn, I've sinned. :)

3 Comments:
Haha..yah lor, see how well I fantasize!
Mee Sua for breakfast? o_0 You're braver than I thought. *retches*
Isn't it always a mind trip though? I used to write dates with short messages for myself in the future, like "This is Kerio, on xx/xx/1995. How are you doing in your time?". Ok, on second thought that's psycho. But it's fun, and everyone should be psycho once in a while to scare our relatives into sending us expensive chocolates.
Kerio: Yah ... fantasies keep our dreams alive ....
and now all I wan is my purse.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home