Monday, July 17, 2006

Review 2



I finished Cecelia Ahern's book No.2 : Where Rainbows End

Conclusion: It's not as nice as the first one I read, it's in fact kinda draggy. But I must admit she's pretty talented to be able to write in that format. She's writing in such a way that it's like people are corresponding with one another via notes/letters/emails/msn...so she has to kinda capture each character's character (duh) in each message...(get what I'm saying?)

It's basically a love story that was dragged on for almost 50 yrs. Yes, it's that bloody long and it's kinda about lost chances and missed opportunities. Of course, it's another chick-lit and there's bound to be a happy-ending. I also noticed several similar phrases she used in the earlier book appearing here, but I guess authors still run out of ideas sometimes, so it's norm to use what they know best.

Aniway, I think I am rambling away 'cos it's just first day of work after 5 long days of break...so before I utter any more nonsense... (*$U(Q*$......I shall be off....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home