Call Me Curly
Time: 4.23pm
Location: Office
I'm finally back to work after spending 5 days living the life of a up and coming tai-tai-in-training.
I was on leave since Wednesday for my wisdom tooth removal and initially, i thought I'll be suffering for the next few days, but surprisingly, I was eating as per normal by 7pm that same day. So since I already applied for 3 days leave, (5 days inclusive of Sat & Sun), I thought I'l just run some errands and do some stuffs which I've been postponing for a while.
Day 1(wed)
Visit to the dentist at 12noon
Home to rest and slept the rest of the day away
Day 2
Dad had a false alarm of stroke....which kinda scared the whole household, but it's just his nerves acting up... (thank god) so I spend half of the morning at SGH with Dad, before heading off to pay my study loans and getting my hair permed at Parkway. Now I look like a blend of poodle+ Lydia Sum
Day 3
SHOPPING!!!
Wingtai holdings having their end season sale. I bought pair of tailored shorts, belt, 'starry' canvas shoes and red necklace...all for less than $80!!! The shorts were wrongly priced at S$39 (after discount $33) at Bugis and when I went to Marina, realised that there was some mistake with the price...it's actually only S$21!!! Initially the salesgirl there wanted me to go back all the way to Bugis (on the same day, she said) to get my refund, but luckily, the manager- a sweet girl called Karen, agreed to take down my details and credit the money back for me. Bless her heart, I gave her a GEMS card. She stared at it in disbelief... From that, I know that the GEMS campaign is DEFINITELY not working.
Day 4
Trip to secret place
I was at my bro's workplace on Sat for it's open house. It's supposed to be a hush-hush event...but let's just say that, I've NEVER seen so many powerpoint presentations in my whole bloody life. And another thing.... I was hoping to ogle at some good looking single chap there, but NOOOO, all my bro's co-colleagues are either MARRIED or non-chinese...Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm hardly racist, but it's just that all were Non-chinese and/or MARRIED... so there ya go, my venture for single hot guys failed once again.
Day 5
Tuition
I was at tuition and my student's darling cousins-Nicholas and Ryan were there. They're really cute, esp. Ryan... and I stayed back for art with them after tuition. Taught them how to use oil paints, and then headed off to the library for a chill-out sessions with myself. I had dinner with my Dad too, and nowadays, when I see my parents, I really wish I could spend much more time with them. They're getting older and yet they still have to work. Sometimes I wish that I could just finally carve a niche for myself and make their lives more comfortable....
sigh.
*I'm on leave again tml!!!!:)
Location: Office
I'm finally back to work after spending 5 days living the life of a up and coming tai-tai-in-training.
I was on leave since Wednesday for my wisdom tooth removal and initially, i thought I'll be suffering for the next few days, but surprisingly, I was eating as per normal by 7pm that same day. So since I already applied for 3 days leave, (5 days inclusive of Sat & Sun), I thought I'l just run some errands and do some stuffs which I've been postponing for a while.
Day 1(wed)
Visit to the dentist at 12noon
Home to rest and slept the rest of the day away
Day 2
Dad had a false alarm of stroke....which kinda scared the whole household, but it's just his nerves acting up... (thank god) so I spend half of the morning at SGH with Dad, before heading off to pay my study loans and getting my hair permed at Parkway. Now I look like a blend of poodle+ Lydia Sum
Day 3
SHOPPING!!!
Wingtai holdings having their end season sale. I bought pair of tailored shorts, belt, 'starry' canvas shoes and red necklace...all for less than $80!!! The shorts were wrongly priced at S$39 (after discount $33) at Bugis and when I went to Marina, realised that there was some mistake with the price...it's actually only S$21!!! Initially the salesgirl there wanted me to go back all the way to Bugis (on the same day, she said) to get my refund, but luckily, the manager- a sweet girl called Karen, agreed to take down my details and credit the money back for me. Bless her heart, I gave her a GEMS card. She stared at it in disbelief... From that, I know that the GEMS campaign is DEFINITELY not working.
Day 4
Trip to secret place
I was at my bro's workplace on Sat for it's open house. It's supposed to be a hush-hush event...but let's just say that, I've NEVER seen so many powerpoint presentations in my whole bloody life. And another thing.... I was hoping to ogle at some good looking single chap there, but NOOOO, all my bro's co-colleagues are either MARRIED or non-chinese...Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm hardly racist, but it's just that all were Non-chinese and/or MARRIED... so there ya go, my venture for single hot guys failed once again.
Day 5
Tuition
I was at tuition and my student's darling cousins-Nicholas and Ryan were there. They're really cute, esp. Ryan... and I stayed back for art with them after tuition. Taught them how to use oil paints, and then headed off to the library for a chill-out sessions with myself. I had dinner with my Dad too, and nowadays, when I see my parents, I really wish I could spend much more time with them. They're getting older and yet they still have to work. Sometimes I wish that I could just finally carve a niche for myself and make their lives more comfortable....
sigh.
*I'm on leave again tml!!!!:)

3 Comments:
Single, yes. Young, no.
Permed hair seems to be rather in these days, wassupwidat? I got mauled on my way to work by this huge woman with an afro-ish perm - had her hair in my face half the journey. Felt a bit like cotton candy from hell -.-
I act like a kiddo? =_='''
Donut you dirty paedophile lolxroflxlmaoxdontouchmybackside
Eh? O..err... yah I paedophile...but I didn't say u kiddo...or did I think that way too? haha...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home