One Week To Go...
Time: 2.52pm
Location: Office
It's counting down...one more week to go before I jet off to Osaka. Chanced upon someone's blog who said I'm nice..hehe.. made my day.
The company is hiring, but don't understand why everyone's like so hush-hush about it. Seniors won't utter a thing, making it like so mysterious.
Deadline's over, so now I can take a breather. Desperately needed to get a dress for the wedding...
Sunday was good, went shopping with Momma. I finally realised the exchange rate is S$13.55 for 1000yen. Makes me wonder what is available with 1000yen. Hmm....
Wanted to doll Mom out for the wedding, since she hardly get a chance to dress up. I bought her an Arthur Yen dress and a pair of Paris Bijoux earrings for $104... now my heart is aching..'cos I just changed S$800 into yen, and I think my bank account's going dry... (Focus on tuition now, focus, focus)
Mom has VERY different taste from me, and I had to keep convincing her to trust me....after looking around for almost 4 hours, we finally agreed on a simple long black dress, (and I'll get her a shawl to go along with...black for weddings, not very auspicious) Mom's happy, I'm happy:)
I was queuing up for the OG card when I overheard this lady lecturing a girl (who's about 9) At first glance, I thought she's the Mom...but no, this skinny ah-lian looking woman was scolding the little girl for pushing her while in the queue...Gosh, give the child a break. She's alone, with her younger sister, (who looks 7) and she's about to cry. Coincidentally, I saw that ah lian the very next morning at a coffee shop... talk about small world!
I still haven't got down to read up on my 'Japanese Phrases for Dummies' ...I'm getting fatter and lazier. God, now how in the world am I gonna snag a prince looking like this...
Location: Office
It's counting down...one more week to go before I jet off to Osaka. Chanced upon someone's blog who said I'm nice..hehe.. made my day.
The company is hiring, but don't understand why everyone's like so hush-hush about it. Seniors won't utter a thing, making it like so mysterious.
Deadline's over, so now I can take a breather. Desperately needed to get a dress for the wedding...
Sunday was good, went shopping with Momma. I finally realised the exchange rate is S$13.55 for 1000yen. Makes me wonder what is available with 1000yen. Hmm....
Wanted to doll Mom out for the wedding, since she hardly get a chance to dress up. I bought her an Arthur Yen dress and a pair of Paris Bijoux earrings for $104... now my heart is aching..'cos I just changed S$800 into yen, and I think my bank account's going dry... (Focus on tuition now, focus, focus)
Mom has VERY different taste from me, and I had to keep convincing her to trust me....after looking around for almost 4 hours, we finally agreed on a simple long black dress, (and I'll get her a shawl to go along with...black for weddings, not very auspicious) Mom's happy, I'm happy:)
I was queuing up for the OG card when I overheard this lady lecturing a girl (who's about 9) At first glance, I thought she's the Mom...but no, this skinny ah-lian looking woman was scolding the little girl for pushing her while in the queue...Gosh, give the child a break. She's alone, with her younger sister, (who looks 7) and she's about to cry. Coincidentally, I saw that ah lian the very next morning at a coffee shop... talk about small world!
I still haven't got down to read up on my 'Japanese Phrases for Dummies' ...I'm getting fatter and lazier. God, now how in the world am I gonna snag a prince looking like this...

1 Comments:
Thanks Bunny!:) Pray I'l meet an eligible guy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home