Life's been kind...so far
Time: 4.09pm
Location: Orchard (3 cheers once again)
Today's my first day to start work at 9am.... 2 more hours and I'm off to tuition!
Finally.. after the first 2 weeks of 'gruelling training' from my boss, I think I kinda 'survived'.
You see, my boss is like a replica of my brother. I happened to see his IC the other day when we were exchanging passes at the security and ... (drumroll pls)...he's a Taurus! Gee, I've always got this issue with Taurus guys, esp. since I grew up with one.
Below's my brief analysis of a Taurus guy.. (and I might be wrong, but it's purely my own assumption)
1. They are VERY MCP. All the Taurus guy friends I know seemed to always think they're right... and usually want others to agree with them.
2. They like innocent and gentle looking girls. Well, I guess most guys do too, but for Taurus, it seems extremely apparent.
3. They are bad-tempered. (No need elaboration)
4. They are usually quite career-minded, and have some directions in life. Which is a good thing.
5. They love their Moms. But seldom get along with their Dads. Or maybe it's guys in general..haha..
6. But they are actually a softie...just too strong-headed to show it.
Maybe it's because my ex-boss was a terror, my new Taurean boss is actually quite ...nice. Of course, there are times when he gives unreasonable demands...but if you've read my earlier posts about my ex-boss, you'll understand why my Taurean boss is actually all human.
______________________________
I attended my Orientation last Thursday..and boy, am I overwhelmed. I'm classmates with like..the director of MICA, Editor of XX magazaine/papers... and I'm like the lowly graphic designer, who definitely appeared pretty ditzy.
I was trying to read through my notes last night and I felt so lost. It's like...I have to read through a sentence over and over again in order to understand that particular sentence. Gosh, I do hope I graduate!
There's like a whole to-do list for me that has been stalled for the longest time.
My freelance is still on-going, I have yet to collect my modem and CDs, I have to buy pressies for my dearest friend's birthday (and my bro's too!) and I really have to get my arse down to do more reading and research. My last year's resolution of learning how to ride a bicycle is like so vague now.
Gosh, I am writing to much today! I actually feel good about my life now. At least there's a direction and I've got something to look forward to. I am so going to savour every moment of this.
Location: Orchard (3 cheers once again)
Today's my first day to start work at 9am.... 2 more hours and I'm off to tuition!
Finally.. after the first 2 weeks of 'gruelling training' from my boss, I think I kinda 'survived'.
You see, my boss is like a replica of my brother. I happened to see his IC the other day when we were exchanging passes at the security and ... (drumroll pls)...he's a Taurus! Gee, I've always got this issue with Taurus guys, esp. since I grew up with one.
Below's my brief analysis of a Taurus guy.. (and I might be wrong, but it's purely my own assumption)
1. They are VERY MCP. All the Taurus guy friends I know seemed to always think they're right... and usually want others to agree with them.
2. They like innocent and gentle looking girls. Well, I guess most guys do too, but for Taurus, it seems extremely apparent.
3. They are bad-tempered. (No need elaboration)
4. They are usually quite career-minded, and have some directions in life. Which is a good thing.
5. They love their Moms. But seldom get along with their Dads. Or maybe it's guys in general..haha..
6. But they are actually a softie...just too strong-headed to show it.
Maybe it's because my ex-boss was a terror, my new Taurean boss is actually quite ...nice. Of course, there are times when he gives unreasonable demands...but if you've read my earlier posts about my ex-boss, you'll understand why my Taurean boss is actually all human.
______________________________
I attended my Orientation last Thursday..and boy, am I overwhelmed. I'm classmates with like..the director of MICA, Editor of XX magazaine/papers... and I'm like the lowly graphic designer, who definitely appeared pretty ditzy.
I was trying to read through my notes last night and I felt so lost. It's like...I have to read through a sentence over and over again in order to understand that particular sentence. Gosh, I do hope I graduate!
There's like a whole to-do list for me that has been stalled for the longest time.
My freelance is still on-going, I have yet to collect my modem and CDs, I have to buy pressies for my dearest friend's birthday (and my bro's too!) and I really have to get my arse down to do more reading and research. My last year's resolution of learning how to ride a bicycle is like so vague now.
Gosh, I am writing to much today! I actually feel good about my life now. At least there's a direction and I've got something to look forward to. I am so going to savour every moment of this.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home