Lag in Post
Time: 12.53pm
Location: Office
I'm so sorry I'm lagging in post. We had a meeting yesterday till 2am, and by the time I've reached home, I feel the whole world spinning around me, 'cos the taxi driver was driving like...he's some ... I don't know what...but he just kept halting, stopping..and I feel like puking (not trying to rhyme there)
Suppose to post up Day 2 and 3 of Cambodia, but with the recent tragedy in Cambodia, I don't know...
I think I'll post when I'm more settled.
Location: Office
I'm so sorry I'm lagging in post. We had a meeting yesterday till 2am, and by the time I've reached home, I feel the whole world spinning around me, 'cos the taxi driver was driving like...he's some ... I don't know what...but he just kept halting, stopping..and I feel like puking (not trying to rhyme there)
Suppose to post up Day 2 and 3 of Cambodia, but with the recent tragedy in Cambodia, I don't know...
I think I'll post when I'm more settled.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home