I never change
Time:7.20am
Location: In my room
It's so rare that I blog at this hour. I was up trying to do my assignments but can never get my fingers to start the first word. My eyes simply just stared at the screen, my mind in a blank. Tried to do some readings but I believe nothing was fully absorbed.
Why am I the person that I am? For the past 25 years 3 months, 302 months, 1317 weeks 9221 days, I've done things that I wonder why I even do in the first place.
I leave some things to be done only when its completely necessary, when I should have get it over and done with in the early stages. I worry over people that most of the time, don't even care a hoot about me. I speak my mind when I want to, but when it comes to matters of the heart, I never divulge how I feel. I am usually determined once I make up my mind about things, but I often let emotions get in the way.
It's times like those mentioned, that I wish I wasn't me. That I would just be someone who gets on with life without a care in the world. A friend once asked me a question that's supposed to analyse your personality and the animal that truly represents me is a bird. Maybe that's why I feel so stifled inside 'cos there's so much things I want to do, but the me inside of me is holding me back. All the complicated feelings and emotions are hindering the already misty path I want to take.
But that is just me. Some things never seem to change.
Location: In my room
It's so rare that I blog at this hour. I was up trying to do my assignments but can never get my fingers to start the first word. My eyes simply just stared at the screen, my mind in a blank. Tried to do some readings but I believe nothing was fully absorbed.
Why am I the person that I am? For the past 25 years 3 months, 302 months, 1317 weeks 9221 days, I've done things that I wonder why I even do in the first place.
I leave some things to be done only when its completely necessary, when I should have get it over and done with in the early stages. I worry over people that most of the time, don't even care a hoot about me. I speak my mind when I want to, but when it comes to matters of the heart, I never divulge how I feel. I am usually determined once I make up my mind about things, but I often let emotions get in the way.
It's times like those mentioned, that I wish I wasn't me. That I would just be someone who gets on with life without a care in the world. A friend once asked me a question that's supposed to analyse your personality and the animal that truly represents me is a bird. Maybe that's why I feel so stifled inside 'cos there's so much things I want to do, but the me inside of me is holding me back. All the complicated feelings and emotions are hindering the already misty path I want to take.
But that is just me. Some things never seem to change.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home