My Feng Shui Space
Time: 15.16pm
Location: Office...shh...
Yes, I know I'm not exactly supposed to be blogging when I'm still at work..but I'm just taking a short break from my work :)
I'm now seated in a corner of the office, in a recluse corner on my own, and I love it here. I have a new designer, and she's really sweet (not because I tasted her), and I think we will get along fine.
Recently, someone whom I've known for a while just became part of my life. No, not what you're thinking. It's even better. I found a friend who trusted me with things that he could tell no other. And honestly, I am darn flattered.
After the 'date', we went back to the same place again with his friend and we talked again for a long time. Just the other day, we did something which I've always missed doing... taking the bus to nowhere.
I used to take the bus to nowhere when I'm upset. If my Mom and I had a fight, I would just hope on the first bus that comes along and I'd alight whenever I feel like. It's a perfect time for me to reflect on life and have some quiet moments to myself.
Him and I just hoped on the first bus that came along, and we were like tourists...it was fun, 'cos we got to see parts of Singapore that we've never seen before. We saw Pasir Panjang wholesale market,and also this bridge that was on high stilts and all...it was like we were in JB or something.
We alighted at a coffeeshop at Clementi, and had prata, bee hoon Goreng(when we actually ordered Bee Hong Kway Teow Goreng) and Rojak... Then we walked around, boarded aother bus and ended at JEC, and got to watch an Ice Hockey Match...then we took another bus to Hougang Ave 7, Blk 357 and he told me some more of his life's darkest secrets.
The amazing thing is, he's really a friend, who's so dear to me. I'm definitely not his 'type', so he's telling me all those stuff not because he's intending to pursue me, but simply because he loves me as a friend.
Sometimes, life only gets better.
Location: Office...shh...
Yes, I know I'm not exactly supposed to be blogging when I'm still at work..but I'm just taking a short break from my work :)
I'm now seated in a corner of the office, in a recluse corner on my own, and I love it here. I have a new designer, and she's really sweet (not because I tasted her), and I think we will get along fine.
Recently, someone whom I've known for a while just became part of my life. No, not what you're thinking. It's even better. I found a friend who trusted me with things that he could tell no other. And honestly, I am darn flattered.
After the 'date', we went back to the same place again with his friend and we talked again for a long time. Just the other day, we did something which I've always missed doing... taking the bus to nowhere.
I used to take the bus to nowhere when I'm upset. If my Mom and I had a fight, I would just hope on the first bus that comes along and I'd alight whenever I feel like. It's a perfect time for me to reflect on life and have some quiet moments to myself.
Him and I just hoped on the first bus that came along, and we were like tourists...it was fun, 'cos we got to see parts of Singapore that we've never seen before. We saw Pasir Panjang wholesale market,and also this bridge that was on high stilts and all...it was like we were in JB or something.
We alighted at a coffeeshop at Clementi, and had prata, bee hoon Goreng(when we actually ordered Bee Hong Kway Teow Goreng) and Rojak... Then we walked around, boarded aother bus and ended at JEC, and got to watch an Ice Hockey Match...then we took another bus to Hougang Ave 7, Blk 357 and he told me some more of his life's darkest secrets.
The amazing thing is, he's really a friend, who's so dear to me. I'm definitely not his 'type', so he's telling me all those stuff not because he's intending to pursue me, but simply because he loves me as a friend.
Sometimes, life only gets better.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home