Spoilt Brats & Fake "Cai Shen"
Date: 22 August 2005
Time: 9.43am
Finally found a faster way to get to office. Take feeder, change 86, change 89.... Tadaa! Office within 50 mins... Oh before I start, allow me to apologise to my beloved ex-colleague-who-talks-too-much (but i still like her) for using her pet phrase " Brilliant" in my blog. I guess she has influenced me in someway.
Have you ever wondered how your kids are gonna turn out? I do. And I always tell myself that I'm going to make sure I don't spoil them. They're gonna have to work to earn their pennies. Haha..I'm a meanie. I noticed how parents these days are spoiling their kids so much that no matter how adorable the child is, you just felt like strangling them. Take Brandon, a kid from my class for example. The mom screams "branded" all over. Gucci bag, Prada shoes...blah blah blah..and when she brings her boy to class, he climbs all over her..and she just sit them and let him throw a tantrum. Brandon, you're an awfully intelligent and adorable boy... but the mom.... I can't comment much.
And then, about the fake "Cai Shen" . I was waiting for my bus to tuition when I saw this man holding a basket filled with ang-baos and dressed up like a "Cai Shen"- (God of fortune). I thought you only see this kind of gimmick during Chinese New Year. His face was painted bright red and he did resemble "Guan Gong". It's still the seventh month, so you can imagine how freaked out I was. Anyway, I think he's just some fella hired to give away Ang Baos that's filled with candies. He walked past me and he dropped one so naturally, I picked it up. And here's the number written on it: 6183
I told my mom...and my student told her grandma..and they both bought the number for 4-D. Satuday: Didn't strike. Sunday: Didn't strike. Maybe I've got no luck. Whatever, you guys can try your luck. And if you do strike. please donate some winnings to my Taiwan fund.
The flea market was great. I bought a pair of fake gold-plated earrings for $1.00. Saw a red necklace for $5.00 but when I went back, it was gone. Sheesh.Just my luck.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
There's going to be a shoot this evening. I'm going to be dressing up 3 future-young-stars. Hehehe.. No.I am not a paedophile. I just like younger men. I think I am ranting too much. Well, this is just me. I talk about everything and it's all going to be about Me. Me. Me.
Time: 9.43am
Finally found a faster way to get to office. Take feeder, change 86, change 89.... Tadaa! Office within 50 mins... Oh before I start, allow me to apologise to my beloved ex-colleague-who-talks-too-much (but i still like her) for using her pet phrase " Brilliant" in my blog. I guess she has influenced me in someway.
Have you ever wondered how your kids are gonna turn out? I do. And I always tell myself that I'm going to make sure I don't spoil them. They're gonna have to work to earn their pennies. Haha..I'm a meanie. I noticed how parents these days are spoiling their kids so much that no matter how adorable the child is, you just felt like strangling them. Take Brandon, a kid from my class for example. The mom screams "branded" all over. Gucci bag, Prada shoes...blah blah blah..and when she brings her boy to class, he climbs all over her..and she just sit them and let him throw a tantrum. Brandon, you're an awfully intelligent and adorable boy... but the mom.... I can't comment much.
And then, about the fake "Cai Shen" . I was waiting for my bus to tuition when I saw this man holding a basket filled with ang-baos and dressed up like a "Cai Shen"- (God of fortune). I thought you only see this kind of gimmick during Chinese New Year. His face was painted bright red and he did resemble "Guan Gong". It's still the seventh month, so you can imagine how freaked out I was. Anyway, I think he's just some fella hired to give away Ang Baos that's filled with candies. He walked past me and he dropped one so naturally, I picked it up. And here's the number written on it: 6183
I told my mom...and my student told her grandma..and they both bought the number for 4-D. Satuday: Didn't strike. Sunday: Didn't strike. Maybe I've got no luck. Whatever, you guys can try your luck. And if you do strike. please donate some winnings to my Taiwan fund.
The flea market was great. I bought a pair of fake gold-plated earrings for $1.00. Saw a red necklace for $5.00 but when I went back, it was gone. Sheesh.Just my luck.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
There's going to be a shoot this evening. I'm going to be dressing up 3 future-young-stars. Hehehe.. No.I am not a paedophile. I just like younger men. I think I am ranting too much. Well, this is just me. I talk about everything and it's all going to be about Me. Me. Me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home