Friday, February 24, 2006

Not A Good Year...

Time: 7.01pm

I'm still in the office and it suddenly occured to me that I haven't actually blogged for almost 1 month! Gosh... my memory's definitely failing me. How can I even forget to blog? But then again, it's not like a lot have since happened around me.

I spent V-day alone, which is not unusual..if I did managed to find someone, I'll probably mass sms the whole world. Haha.. In fact, out of desperation, I bought a T-shirt (which I'm wearing now) that says " Love me if you're a millionaire" ... I read an article in the papers the other day, where someone was commenting on V-day and how he hated it. Then he mentioned that once after he had sex with his gf, she shouted "Happy VD!" ...which freaked the shit outta him...and in any case you're wondering why... VD also means venereal disease...

My good friend, Jen, has since started work in my company..and she sits behind me.. Kudos to her... and in any case u're wondering why I finally got a picture posted, it's because I got a new Mac in the company, and there's a webcam attached to it...damn shiok. Oh, anyway, about Jen, she's getting ROM in March... and a few close friends chipped in some money for her dress (we were only able to pay half)...in which she looks wonderful. Feel so happy for her. And for the shop owner (cos the dress cost a bomb)

I watched Brokeback Mountain just the other day. I felt that it was a little over-rated. I mean, so many oscars and golden globes nominations, must be darn good... but I found myself fidgeting within 1 hour of the show...

Memoirs of Geisha wasn't fantastic either... definitely didn't do the book any justice. I guess I'm just not "artistic" enough to appreciate these kinda movies. Maybe Jiayin was right..I should stick to lame comedies... like Pink Panther.

I seem to be losing things so easily these days. I guess it's because it's the year of the dog, and I've offended "Tai Sui" ... I really ought to go to the temple and pray that no harm will befall me again..

Gee, I am ranting on and on and on.. aniway, enjoy looking at my wonderful picture, there'll be more loaded soon!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh.. where got pic? hmmm... bluff !

2/25/2006 8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hey!

Congratulate Jenna for me ya. May she and her groom have martial bliss forever!

And ya, go pray to Tai Sui cos before I did, so many suay things happen to me. Now it seems to improve a bit leh.. These kind of things dun play play whahaha.(So freaky auntie right..) haha.

And ya, where's the pic?

2/27/2006 10:02 AM  
Blogger Ying said...

Oooo..actualli i did post a pic leh...of me wearing the tee..but then looks kinda obscene, like I'm flashing my boobies. So I removed lor.haha..but will post somemore up soon :) !

2/27/2006 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home