Monday, March 06, 2006

Will the name help?

Time: 10.00 am

I am in the office....and the issue just closed...so I am skiving.

Wondering what's with the title? I was reading the papers on Sunday and they claimed that blogs with the name 'Tammy' had a surge of people vising their blog..whether or not it had anything to do with that infamous news. I think it's just a mean attempt for people to get famous, riding on the coat-tails of a poor suffering girl. Just let her move on man... she must've suffered enough. Regardless of what she did, she didn't deserve this man... whoever did this to her will definitely regret it in years to come.

Aniway, I went to Fort Minor's Concert... I LOVEEEEEE Mike Shinoda. Damn, he is just so talented... music, design, words...you name it, he can do it. Sheesh, now why does he have to be taken? The concert was alright actually.... maybe cos I'm not a massive hip-hop fan. I still prefer LP so I felt kinda sorry for Mike, for the lukewarm response our local gave him. His band members seemed pissed, like they can't wait for the concert to end. It's more of like a showcase than a concert. Damn, that means Mike (see, I'm calling him on a first-name basis) prob. won't be here ever again.

I had a massive shopping frenzy on Saturday...travelled to Orchard, then to Marina then to Suntec...and surprise surprise, I only spent less than $100! I went Zouk to celebrate Jen's unofficial hen-night and I witness the most indecent act of all... a foreigner peeing just 5 metres away from me. He must've been dead-drunk but when I saw him unbuckling his belt and pulling it down, I swear I won't buy toto for this month. (ok, not like I buy aniway)... I should've took a picture of him and blackmail him when he's sober. But then again, I'll probably be bashed up before that happens.

Aniway, congrats to my dearest Jen... she's finally married despite attempts of me trying to ask her to wait for me and hold a double wedding. Jen, wish u all the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home