Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I'm Still Alive

Time: 3.51pm
Location: Office....

The skies are gray and it looks like it's gonna rain cats & dogs soon.

I haven't been blogging for a while..at least not in the decent way of writing something down. That's because I've been like totally busy for the past 3 weeks. I don't think I manage to sleep more than 6 hours a day because of the magazine.

I've been rushing, rushing like crazy... I don't even remember leaving the office at 8pm... usually it's like 2-4.30am in the morning..and then it's back to work at 11am...

All this thanks for my darling boss. I never felt like punching someone in the face so much. Until i met her. I think my temper has always been one of my virtues... I hardly ever lost control of myself or yell at anyone. Not that I have yelled at her yet...though a part of me is silently cussing her.

The whole team was rushing the magazine since 2 weekends ago. There were a lot of hiccups and everyone's emotions were pretty messed up. I had to forgo a family outing on Saturday to Vivo just to come back to resize the supplement. I am SUPPOSED to work only 5 days a week, by the way.

When I came in at 10am on Monday morning, my boss was already questioning my senior on my whereabouts. When my senior said we were working late on Saturday, her reply was "It's Saturday that you guys were working late..not Sunday."

Please, someone hold me back before I pounce on her and wring her neck.

Then, she went to sign on 3 more contract publishing. And I had to finish all of them. I don't know if she's out to get me or something...

I stayed till 12midnight yesterday, and she had the decency to sms me to tell me she's not going to meet the client the day after 'cos she's on MC.

Yeah, like she's the only one who gets sick. (If that's even real)

My days have been pretty screwed up. Went to post office at Pasir Ris to mail something and it was closed when I reached at 6.05pm.. graphics side forgot to print out my proofs..and I had to wait like a fool for them.

Luckily, I met some nice people too. While I was at Paya Lebar, I asked the control station staff if the Post office was still open, they weren't certain, so they actually let me pass the gantry without tapping just to check.

Nice good o'l people.

I caught the movie, Eragorn too...It's quite a disappointment. Perhaps I was expecting more LOTR kinda stuff. I thought they rushed through the movie and there were hardly any emotions for the characters (they all died too fast)...

Back to my boss.

You know how they say a person's features change every 5 years? You may look the same as you were 5 years ago, but if you're a nice person, you tend to look prettier. I guess it's in the vibes.

Well, she looks terrible. And I mean really ugly. I'm not saying this 'cos I really dislike her. I think her heart's so foul that it's showing outside. She has this way of manipulating people...2 of my colleagues have since left.

I am so so SOOOOO angry with her. It's so bad that it makes you boil inside, like your heart is choking. But I believe in retribution and karma.

Someday, she will receive what she deserves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home