Post No. 101. Why Retail Therapy is Good...Once Again
Time: 10.29am
Location: Office
Please don't scold me. I know, I know I spent too much. But hey, I worked hard too right? So..maybe a few items once in a while isn't so bad. The items below were bought over a period of 2 months...so it's not THAT bad. Right?

This is my favourite Retro looking dress...Bright yellow~ Yeah...worn it for Yoshiko's wedding in Japan. Paid about S$40 odd.


White dress also worn in Japan already, bought for about S$30 odd and from the same shop I bought the yellow one. Black polka dot from Forever21 but bought online via auctions for S$45...VERY VERY PRETTY...(at least on me..Muahaha)
See, I'm soooo INTO Dresses. Finally getting to the feminine side of me. At last. Quick, my Brunei prince, come along and whisk me off my feet.


I actually had this book. Yes, HAD. And for some reasons, either someone forgot to return me, or I've misplaced it. So had to buy it again...luckily it's only S$9.00 from Basheer. Love the illustrations... so pretty...

High-waisted belts are sooo cute..and suffocating. Got this for about S$10.00


For those that know me well enough, they'll know I'm a sucker for Tim Burton's creations. I bought 2 mugs, one for office use, the other as a collectible for about S$30... yes yes...waste money..but they're so nice!!!
And Halloween's coming...right?
So you see...I'm really not a spendthrift... Everything I buy has a purpose... or at least to me!
Location: Office
Please don't scold me. I know, I know I spent too much. But hey, I worked hard too right? So..maybe a few items once in a while isn't so bad. The items below were bought over a period of 2 months...so it's not THAT bad. Right?

This is my favourite Retro looking dress...Bright yellow~ Yeah...worn it for Yoshiko's wedding in Japan. Paid about S$40 odd.


White dress also worn in Japan already, bought for about S$30 odd and from the same shop I bought the yellow one. Black polka dot from Forever21 but bought online via auctions for S$45...VERY VERY PRETTY...(at least on me..Muahaha)
See, I'm soooo INTO Dresses. Finally getting to the feminine side of me. At last. Quick, my Brunei prince, come along and whisk me off my feet.


I actually had this book. Yes, HAD. And for some reasons, either someone forgot to return me, or I've misplaced it. So had to buy it again...luckily it's only S$9.00 from Basheer. Love the illustrations... so pretty...

High-waisted belts are sooo cute..and suffocating. Got this for about S$10.00


For those that know me well enough, they'll know I'm a sucker for Tim Burton's creations. I bought 2 mugs, one for office use, the other as a collectible for about S$30... yes yes...waste money..but they're so nice!!!
And Halloween's coming...right?
So you see...I'm really not a spendthrift... Everything I buy has a purpose... or at least to me!

1 Comments:
Hey, I go bugis village like all the time! Haha... and yeah, duncha just lurrrvveee the cups!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home