Short Summary of Vacation
Time: 3.18pm
Location: Office
...I'm so dead lazy...and my big, heavy bum is stuck on my chair...
I am sooo in need of a good exercise...
Managed to select the pictures to put up, but yahoo photos is quite a hassle, have to add in all the yahoo ids of people I want to 'permit' to see the pictures...sheesh....
I'm gonna load the pictures up soon.... anyone has any idea aside from yahoo pictures, where else is a good site to upload the pics?
Gosh, I'm supposed to summarise my vacation...
Oh geez, I'm so lazy, I'l do it next time...
Signing off,
Big Fat Michelin Woman
Location: Office
...I'm so dead lazy...and my big, heavy bum is stuck on my chair...
I am sooo in need of a good exercise...
Managed to select the pictures to put up, but yahoo photos is quite a hassle, have to add in all the yahoo ids of people I want to 'permit' to see the pictures...sheesh....
I'm gonna load the pictures up soon.... anyone has any idea aside from yahoo pictures, where else is a good site to upload the pics?
Gosh, I'm supposed to summarise my vacation...
Oh geez, I'm so lazy, I'l do it next time...
Signing off,
Big Fat Michelin Woman

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home