Yearning ...
Time: 10.02am
Location: Sitting on a couch, with an aircon that's freezing...and yeap..I'm in my office
I think it's PMS. I feel like turd. Perhaps it's due to the overwhelming new things that's happening recently, and I'm feeling the toll on me. Perhaps it's because the last vacation I took practically drained me out of my energy...(shopping and walking non-stop at Bangkok) Or perhaps it's the conversation I had with my new colleagues yesterday.
Well, they're mentioned some stuffs to me and I feel very sad...'cos they're actually nice people. Not the bitchy, political ones you'll often meet. I'm someone who tries to avoid change, not that I can't deal with it... I just don't like things not going the way they used to be. But still, I can understand their situations cos' (damn, now Sally Yeh's emotional song playing in the background) that's the reason why I left my old job.
I think the lazy bug has bit me. I'm like in this 'I want to take a break and not work for weeks' kind of mood. Like feeling totally wasted. I yearn for a nice long holiday back in Japan, and do nothing but breathe in the fresh country air there. I yearn to have a nice long lunch with close friends, and just slouch in a cafe with a piece of cake and earl grey.
Now I'm still seaten in this 'supposedly-temp-corner' which has slowly evolved into my permanent place. Honestly, I don't like it. I want a proper space to call my own... it doesn't feel like coming to work when you're seaten in the so-called common area. Still, I'll see how things go... I just posted yesterday that I'm enjoying my life now, so I shall continue to do so, without letting any unneccssary stuffs like where I seat get in the way.
Cheerios.
Location: Sitting on a couch, with an aircon that's freezing...and yeap..I'm in my office
I think it's PMS. I feel like turd. Perhaps it's due to the overwhelming new things that's happening recently, and I'm feeling the toll on me. Perhaps it's because the last vacation I took practically drained me out of my energy...(shopping and walking non-stop at Bangkok) Or perhaps it's the conversation I had with my new colleagues yesterday.
Well, they're mentioned some stuffs to me and I feel very sad...'cos they're actually nice people. Not the bitchy, political ones you'll often meet. I'm someone who tries to avoid change, not that I can't deal with it... I just don't like things not going the way they used to be. But still, I can understand their situations cos' (damn, now Sally Yeh's emotional song playing in the background) that's the reason why I left my old job.
I think the lazy bug has bit me. I'm like in this 'I want to take a break and not work for weeks' kind of mood. Like feeling totally wasted. I yearn for a nice long holiday back in Japan, and do nothing but breathe in the fresh country air there. I yearn to have a nice long lunch with close friends, and just slouch in a cafe with a piece of cake and earl grey.
Now I'm still seaten in this 'supposedly-temp-corner' which has slowly evolved into my permanent place. Honestly, I don't like it. I want a proper space to call my own... it doesn't feel like coming to work when you're seaten in the so-called common area. Still, I'll see how things go... I just posted yesterday that I'm enjoying my life now, so I shall continue to do so, without letting any unneccssary stuffs like where I seat get in the way.
Cheerios.

5 Comments:
yeah girl, dun let those little things like seats get you down! :)
great everything is going well *yay*
Thanks buns!
Haha, great to hear from you... seems like ages since we last 'spoke'
hehehe, you nv come my blog is it? lol. just kidding. as long as u blog i'll still visit!!!
Honestly...I haven't maange to go to anyone's blog so far, 'cos new work place, so dun have all the bookmarks of your links. I actually wrote them down, so will have to update my bookmark list soon!
hehe
ai yo it's ok lah babe! i blog too much in a day anyway ;)
you be good and dun be sooo lazy during work can already! :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home