Friday, May 04, 2007

Ops.

Time: 3.05pm
Location: Office

It's so freakin' tiring to work on Saturdays. Now I have to work from 9-3pm on Saturdays...and I so miss my beauty sleep. I guess even if I had to go for tuition on Sats or Sunday mornings, it's different from working in the office on weekends. It's like... what am I going to wear today? What time will I finally get my stuff done? Shucks, I cannot make appointments to go shopping!

Argh...
Ops 1. My boss turned out to be Virgo...hmm. I was wrong, sometime must've been wrong with my eyesight. Well, good for me then, 'cos Scorpios get along with Virgos. But then, my prediction about Taurus turned out to be wrong then....

Ops 2. I totally forgot about my school work. Lazy bugger me has yet to do any readings. Urgh...

Ops 3. So many freakin' things on my mind, I've forgotten to do all the 'misc' stuffs, like get a proper shelf for my magazines...buy that darn CD which I've been reminding myself...

When one gets older, the memory seems to get weaker. I'm under immense pressure now from work. I get people telling me to lose weight!!! Die lah. I'm not fat, just big-boned. Hahaha...

I read about the lady who passed away from stress at work. I feel so sorry for her mom... that's why I think that one should never sell their soul to the company...NO MATTER WHAT.

Darn, if I happen to die like that, I'll be sooooo disgrunted. I haven't even made my 1st million.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home