Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Fly Away

Time: 9.49am

Something really funny happened yesterday, but I shan't say what's it about. It's basically a little about a cab ride and someone's full bladder....

________________________

I was really early in the office today... there's so much work to do, so many assignments to rush, I think my life's battery going flat soon.

Once in a while, the feeling of abandoning all that I've got for something else sinks in. I've always wanted to go overseas to work and live and when I'm feeling drained and depressed, the feeling sinks in further. I was reading over the manual for JET programme in Japan for the hundredth time.

Everything that I'm doing so far is actually to prepare me for times like these. To go for the JET programme, I'd need a degree, which is what I'd be getting in a couple of months (if I grit my teeth through the impossible assignments and overcome my own procrastinating self)

The feeling of leaving is getting so strong. I love my family. I love my friends. I love my job. I love my colleagues. I love my life at this very moment...but it is not quite complete. I do no have any commitments other than my school and my family at the moment and I'm sure by end of the year, I'd have gotten my degree and my family is bound to support me in whatever decision I make.

This passion for freedom in me is yearning to get out and I know that nothing can quite contain it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home