Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Classic

Time: 2.52pm

It's a Wednesday... and the skies are grey. I wonder if he's doing okay. I hope he is, it's a tough time for him, but I know he'll get through it. He's persistence and determination are the reasons why I even fall for him in the first place.

After almost 2 months, I finally realised that one of my interns ride a bike. Yes, a vespa too. I love vespa, it's like a trip down memory lane. The curves, the contours... it's like the epitome of a sensual woman... (I've always doubted my sexuality). I've abused my authority as his supervisor and asked him to write me a checklist of how to attain a bike license within 6 months. (He got it in 4 months... I'm more realistic)

See this pic? Isn't it lovely? My resolution for 2008 is actually going smoothly so far. I'm attaining my degree after my last paper in early August. I'm going to HK come July to visit the love of my life, Joshua. I'm saving for Adelaide. I was contemplating between a car license or a bike one, and if I figured that I'll get the cheaper deal first before investing in a car.

My ideal color would be beige with maroon or red... :)

I know, I know it's dangerous. And I know that motorists are getting killed on the streets daily... but it's something I want to do...badly. :(

I'm just plain stubborn.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stubbon is good!! I am 1 step away from getting my car license but it's not been easy... :(

5/16/2008 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home