I Miss ....
Date: 29 August
Time: 9.40am
They say you want what you cannot have. I think you want it more if you've had it and lost it. How melodramatic. After a full day of MC at home, (and a totally wacked-out day at work), I feel so miserable. It must've been the medication. High cases of dengue fever in my area. Luckily it's not me.
I miss so many people at work. I miss my boobsy and intelligent ex-editor who does a crazy dance with me when we do our rounds... who shares her corny jokes and brings me for heavenly food reviews...and gives the best hugs in the world. I miss my wacky sales manager who drives her car like a F-1 racer and brings me to the best makan places and then drives me home safely. I miss my effecient editor, her cool and collected demeanor and excellent dress sense. I miss my writer, my salesperson and most of all, I miss my talkative and irritating colleague who brought me to flea markets and yaks about her life all the time. I should find her detestable..but somehow I don't...and I miss her.
Time: 9.40am
They say you want what you cannot have. I think you want it more if you've had it and lost it. How melodramatic. After a full day of MC at home, (and a totally wacked-out day at work), I feel so miserable. It must've been the medication. High cases of dengue fever in my area. Luckily it's not me.
I miss so many people at work. I miss my boobsy and intelligent ex-editor who does a crazy dance with me when we do our rounds... who shares her corny jokes and brings me for heavenly food reviews...and gives the best hugs in the world. I miss my wacky sales manager who drives her car like a F-1 racer and brings me to the best makan places and then drives me home safely. I miss my effecient editor, her cool and collected demeanor and excellent dress sense. I miss my writer, my salesperson and most of all, I miss my talkative and irritating colleague who brought me to flea markets and yaks about her life all the time. I should find her detestable..but somehow I don't...and I miss her.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home