So much for new year resolutions
Time: 1.49pm
The title says it all. A quarter of the year has just whizzed by and I'm nowhere near achieving any of my new year resolutions. I haven't even got my butt out there to learn to cycle!
But one thing's for sure, I seem to be more firm on my grounds and not being a such a push-over this time. (gosh, what's with my grammar...oh well..u noe what I mean) I've managed to get a Nikon digital camera from the IT fair so you can be sure that more pics going to be uploaded. I even managed to find my Nightmare before Christmas "coffins" collection. I already took the pictures but I haven't had the decency to load them. In other words, I'm lazy. I'm a bum. You know, people always find excuses when they don't want to do something, like "I'm exhausted...", "I'm tired"...why not just admit it like me? "I'm LAZY"
It's gonna rain soon... the skies so gloomy out there. Finally it rained...after so many days. We have a new editor in today. She seems pretty nice. I think I'll like her. Good... finally.
The title says it all. A quarter of the year has just whizzed by and I'm nowhere near achieving any of my new year resolutions. I haven't even got my butt out there to learn to cycle!
But one thing's for sure, I seem to be more firm on my grounds and not being a such a push-over this time. (gosh, what's with my grammar...oh well..u noe what I mean) I've managed to get a Nikon digital camera from the IT fair so you can be sure that more pics going to be uploaded. I even managed to find my Nightmare before Christmas "coffins" collection. I already took the pictures but I haven't had the decency to load them. In other words, I'm lazy. I'm a bum. You know, people always find excuses when they don't want to do something, like "I'm exhausted...", "I'm tired"...why not just admit it like me? "I'm LAZY"
It's gonna rain soon... the skies so gloomy out there. Finally it rained...after so many days. We have a new editor in today. She seems pretty nice. I think I'll like her. Good... finally.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home