Doggie Days
Time: 11.03pm
Location: Office

Everyone goes 'Awwww'.....
Don't you think he's the most adorable creature on earth. He and Silver, another pet of my friend, the animal saviour- Ivy. (I realised that I didn't have a picture of Silver)...I'll get one from Ivy soon and post it up. Oh, before I forget, his name is Troy. Yes, the legendary Troy starring Brad Pitt, where he bared his once tight bum. (Ditto about that now, Angelina probably did something to it by now)
I was never much of an animal person. Reason being, I have no idea how to handle them. It's like I didn't know how to carry hamsters without them fidgeting. I don't even dare to hold a fish out of the water for fear that my big fat fingers will squash it. Everyone knows I work well with children, but with animals, it's a totally different story.
But the funny thing is, animals (or at least my friends' pets) seem to have some form of affinity with me. He's an adorable Schnauzer and when my friend adopted him, he was this tiny and kinda blur little creature. I was initially unwilling to carry him. I am alright with stroking them and all, but if I have to like come in REALLY CLOSE contact with animals, I freak out. But I slowly got used to Silver and I think he got used to me too. He even slept on my lap the last time we went to ECP. He's like soooo sweet.
As for Troy- Jane's pet, I took quite a while to warm up to him. Troy's already 7-years-old and in dog's year, he's probably considered middle-aged. He was abandoned and found by Ivy's sister-in-law who in turn, let Jane adopt it. He was tiny, agressive and almost hairless. To make thing worst, he was ALWAYS humping away when I first met him. Needless to say... I wasn't amused. Fast forward to 4 months later, Troy has slowly gotten over the trauma of his past, and when I went over the day before, he was initially terrified of me. (Which I have no idea why...I think my permed hair resembles his and he was wondering where in the world such a huge Maltese came from)...but the next morning, he warmed up to me and was willing to let me cuddle him. (That's how I got this picture taken)
I am so in love with these 2 boys. I've got a video of Troy but it's kinda large to be poste here (ok, actually I dunno how to) but I'm sure anyone who's going to see this video's SOOO going to fall in love with him.
*Smiles.
Location: Office

Everyone goes 'Awwww'.....
Don't you think he's the most adorable creature on earth. He and Silver, another pet of my friend, the animal saviour- Ivy. (I realised that I didn't have a picture of Silver)...I'll get one from Ivy soon and post it up. Oh, before I forget, his name is Troy. Yes, the legendary Troy starring Brad Pitt, where he bared his once tight bum. (Ditto about that now, Angelina probably did something to it by now)
I was never much of an animal person. Reason being, I have no idea how to handle them. It's like I didn't know how to carry hamsters without them fidgeting. I don't even dare to hold a fish out of the water for fear that my big fat fingers will squash it. Everyone knows I work well with children, but with animals, it's a totally different story.
But the funny thing is, animals (or at least my friends' pets) seem to have some form of affinity with me. He's an adorable Schnauzer and when my friend adopted him, he was this tiny and kinda blur little creature. I was initially unwilling to carry him. I am alright with stroking them and all, but if I have to like come in REALLY CLOSE contact with animals, I freak out. But I slowly got used to Silver and I think he got used to me too. He even slept on my lap the last time we went to ECP. He's like soooo sweet.
As for Troy- Jane's pet, I took quite a while to warm up to him. Troy's already 7-years-old and in dog's year, he's probably considered middle-aged. He was abandoned and found by Ivy's sister-in-law who in turn, let Jane adopt it. He was tiny, agressive and almost hairless. To make thing worst, he was ALWAYS humping away when I first met him. Needless to say... I wasn't amused. Fast forward to 4 months later, Troy has slowly gotten over the trauma of his past, and when I went over the day before, he was initially terrified of me. (Which I have no idea why...I think my permed hair resembles his and he was wondering where in the world such a huge Maltese came from)...but the next morning, he warmed up to me and was willing to let me cuddle him. (That's how I got this picture taken)
I am so in love with these 2 boys. I've got a video of Troy but it's kinda large to be poste here (ok, actually I dunno how to) but I'm sure anyone who's going to see this video's SOOO going to fall in love with him.
*Smiles.

2 Comments:
Awwwww so keeeeewt!!! I love dogs more than I do babies. Least they don't grow up and ask for allowances.
ha...Daph, I was technically an animal lover only since 2 weeks ago.ehehehe
YA!! SO CUTE RITE!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home