Wednesday, January 10, 2007

New Year....I'm mid Twenty.

Time: 3.28pm
Location: Office

Happy New Year! It's 2007...(My fav. number-7)

Time flies when you're working for the media. We're always working 1-2 months ahead..so it's like we're celebrating Christmas with log-cakes in Oct, and New Year in Mid Nov. It's been a busy and tiring year, so much so that I felt as though I've aged significantly due to the many late nights and running around (not the jogging..I never jog) for shoots and sourcing.

New Year Resolutions are meant to be broken – I think. However, I managed to keep at least 1 of my 2006 resolution.

My 2006 Resolutions were
1. Lose Weight (I don't think I did...'cos I haven't weigh myself in months)
2. Learn the bicycle. ( I tried..I did learn..but I didn't master it..so there ya go. One fulfilled)
3. Get my bike license (I haven't learn the bicycle...so bike will have to wait)
4. Enrol for my degree course. (I did that..and now I'm broke)

2006 was also a good year for making friends and working on the relationships with family. I met several really nice freelance clients...who miraculously disappeared in 2007.(haha..I even found out one of them had his name changed..I wonder why)

Made a lot of good friends in Japan..and had the time of my life there as well. Hopefully, I'll get to go back again in 2007.

My Mom and I have been closer than ever. She'll come into my room every now and then just to chat. How sweet, isn't it?

Nice colleagues left..and new ones came to join. Can't tell if they're gonna be as nice as the previous ones, but I guess they should be fine. Can't always be that cynical....

I'm also starting my degree course in March. It's a major step I'm taking, considering that I've hardly saved enough to pay the 2nd term. But it's a dream that I've always wanted to pursue...to have a degree. I guess living in Singapore made me one of the many 'paper-chasers' but one has to be practical. Without a degree, it's hard to move up the corporate ladder.

I did A LOT (and I mean A LOT) of shopping this year. My closet's bursting out and now I have to hide stuffs in my bag when I return home after one of my many shopping trips. Mom's gonna flip when she've seen my ever-growing collection of shoes and dresses.

Ok la... It's time to go to work (and surf auctions..haha) All the best to my dearest friends for 2007! Keep in Touch!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ying said...

Not yet lah....hahaha...Happy New Yr too!

1/11/2007 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home