Long time...
Time: 12.08pm
Location: Home
It's been so long since I last blogged. Not that anyone would think I've gone missing or something... and yes, I've been really busy.
Good thing is, I'm losing weight...6kg to be exact! Woah, the gym sure helps. I've been religiously waking up at 6am to go for 7am bodycombat on Thursday, and on the occasional Saturdays, I'm going for some other dance or toning classes.
I just survived a major screw up at work. Boss's a perfectionist, so I understand why he's pissed at me. I can be really sloppy with my work sometimes, esp. when I'm in a hurry. He found out about my tuitioning (in which he consider moonlighting) but he made me keep it a secret....(the truth is...almost everyone knows)
I've aced my first module and I'm thrilled. Though I must say it's because my leturer is the most lenient one around. So far life's been good, and I'm enjoying and savoring every moment of it.
My only worry is that luck will run out. Sometimes there's up and downs in life, and I think it's the 'up' for me now. Hopefully it doesn't wear out anytime soon.
Location: Home
It's been so long since I last blogged. Not that anyone would think I've gone missing or something... and yes, I've been really busy.
Good thing is, I'm losing weight...6kg to be exact! Woah, the gym sure helps. I've been religiously waking up at 6am to go for 7am bodycombat on Thursday, and on the occasional Saturdays, I'm going for some other dance or toning classes.
I just survived a major screw up at work. Boss's a perfectionist, so I understand why he's pissed at me. I can be really sloppy with my work sometimes, esp. when I'm in a hurry. He found out about my tuitioning (in which he consider moonlighting) but he made me keep it a secret....(the truth is...almost everyone knows)
I've aced my first module and I'm thrilled. Though I must say it's because my leturer is the most lenient one around. So far life's been good, and I'm enjoying and savoring every moment of it.
My only worry is that luck will run out. Sometimes there's up and downs in life, and I think it's the 'up' for me now. Hopefully it doesn't wear out anytime soon.

2 Comments:
yay! for acing first module ying!
and how cum tuition is considered moonlighting!?
hehe, thanks buns...
I dunno, I guess he just wans my full commitment*shrugs
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home