It's a 'Beauty World' out there
Time: 11.26pm
Location: Bedroom
I've now at my worst procrastinator state ever. I've missed gym for 3 days 'cos I was plain lazy to get my fat bum out of bed. I'm suppose to be typing vigorously at my assignment but I'm typing on my blog. I'm suppose to be cleaning up my room for CNY but I'm taking naps.
Isn't that terrible? I can imagine myself morphing into a potato already. And just when I started to get my arse down to unpack my recent shopping bags, I spotted a discount card which has since expired (on jan 15th)... and I'm cussing myself for not unpacking my stuffs earlier...
I promise to get back to typing my PR assignment once I finish this entry! Really!
_______________
'Beauty World...cha-cha-cha' has been ringing in my head since Wednesday. My boss gave us a treat to catch the musical, Beauty World, at the esplanade. It's my first musical ever at the esplanade. I've only watched plays at Victoria Theater or Jubilee Hall, but never at the esplanade. You can imagine I was in awe at the sight of the luxurious theater, with balcony-like structures and lush carpets. That's where all tax-payers money goes to.
Anyway, the musical was wonderful...I can never understand how my dear colleague can fall asleep at the midst of the show... (!?!?...hahaha)
________________
A lot has been going on recently at work, but I've hardly had time to digest everything. You see, my student's mom has been asking me to give extra lessons to the little one, so I'm practically giving tuition every alternate day, and on Saturdays and Sundays.. I realized how little time I have for myself. One of my main resolutions of 2008 is to get my bike license..and at the rate I'm going, I doubt I'll even have time to read through the theory booklets.
Therefore, I've made up my mind to give up my student of 3 and a half yrs come March. It's going to be a tough decision, as I've grown very close to her and her family. I practically watch her younger brother grow up. He was such a pesky little one when he was three... and now he's in Primary One. Time just whiz pass before one realizes it.
______________
This thing called Facebook is taking the world by storm..and I still don't get it. I know it's fun with all the witty applications and stuffs..but maybe 'cos I don't really have time to explore it, thus I get a little annoyed by all the 'pokes' people are sending.
________________
I MUST SAVE MORE! I MUST SAVE MORE!
This retail therapy bug has bitten me since X'mas and I haven't been stopping since. This is terrible... argh!
Ok, back to work now. Sigh...
Location: Bedroom
I've now at my worst procrastinator state ever. I've missed gym for 3 days 'cos I was plain lazy to get my fat bum out of bed. I'm suppose to be typing vigorously at my assignment but I'm typing on my blog. I'm suppose to be cleaning up my room for CNY but I'm taking naps.
Isn't that terrible? I can imagine myself morphing into a potato already. And just when I started to get my arse down to unpack my recent shopping bags, I spotted a discount card which has since expired (on jan 15th)... and I'm cussing myself for not unpacking my stuffs earlier...
I promise to get back to typing my PR assignment once I finish this entry! Really!
_______________
'Beauty World...cha-cha-cha' has been ringing in my head since Wednesday. My boss gave us a treat to catch the musical, Beauty World, at the esplanade. It's my first musical ever at the esplanade. I've only watched plays at Victoria Theater or Jubilee Hall, but never at the esplanade. You can imagine I was in awe at the sight of the luxurious theater, with balcony-like structures and lush carpets. That's where all tax-payers money goes to.
Anyway, the musical was wonderful...I can never understand how my dear colleague can fall asleep at the midst of the show... (!?!?...hahaha)
________________
A lot has been going on recently at work, but I've hardly had time to digest everything. You see, my student's mom has been asking me to give extra lessons to the little one, so I'm practically giving tuition every alternate day, and on Saturdays and Sundays.. I realized how little time I have for myself. One of my main resolutions of 2008 is to get my bike license..and at the rate I'm going, I doubt I'll even have time to read through the theory booklets.
Therefore, I've made up my mind to give up my student of 3 and a half yrs come March. It's going to be a tough decision, as I've grown very close to her and her family. I practically watch her younger brother grow up. He was such a pesky little one when he was three... and now he's in Primary One. Time just whiz pass before one realizes it.
______________
This thing called Facebook is taking the world by storm..and I still don't get it. I know it's fun with all the witty applications and stuffs..but maybe 'cos I don't really have time to explore it, thus I get a little annoyed by all the 'pokes' people are sending.
________________
I MUST SAVE MORE! I MUST SAVE MORE!
This retail therapy bug has bitten me since X'mas and I haven't been stopping since. This is terrible... argh!
Ok, back to work now. Sigh...

2 Comments:
don't get a bike license unless you never thought of getting a bike which then again, defeats the purpose.
i had a couple of close friends who are and were bikers. even the most safety rider met an accident. i even lost two friends from bike accidents. i have a friend whose career ended because he broke his arm after a bike accident.
and you are hearing this from an ex-biker too.
I know the dangers involved, danger (no pun intended), but it's something that I want very badly...
:(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home