I'm A Meanie
Date: 2 Sep 2005
Time: 10.42am
I think I've hardened over the years. I've always heard how they say that once you stepped into the society, you need to be meaner and tougher. I think I did just that.
I used to be quite obliging and compassionate. Now I'm not so sure. I was talking to my good friend, Jen, last night and she agreed that it's necessary to be tough once you're working. I guess being nice doesn't really get you anywhere.
Sometimes, when someone is too nice, you tend to think they are just being patronising.
Sometimes, I think it's best not to say anything if you have nothing to say. Sometimes, it's alright to disagree with your seniors. Always ask when in doubt. Never be too stubborn to learn or listen.
If only people heed these advice.
Time: 10.42am
I think I've hardened over the years. I've always heard how they say that once you stepped into the society, you need to be meaner and tougher. I think I did just that.
I used to be quite obliging and compassionate. Now I'm not so sure. I was talking to my good friend, Jen, last night and she agreed that it's necessary to be tough once you're working. I guess being nice doesn't really get you anywhere.
Sometimes, when someone is too nice, you tend to think they are just being patronising.
Sometimes, I think it's best not to say anything if you have nothing to say. Sometimes, it's alright to disagree with your seniors. Always ask when in doubt. Never be too stubborn to learn or listen.
If only people heed these advice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home