Shopping Bonanza
Time: 5.30pm
Location: A cyber cafe at Cityhall
Hi people, guess where I am? Bingo! A cybercafe at cityhall (duh...didn't u read the 'location'part above?) I'm here cos I'm waiting for time to pass as I'm having an advanced mother's day dinner at Suntec at 7pm. Thus, here I am, surfing the net for as long as I want (without fearing for the appearance of my bro nor my boss) and all I've got to do is pay $2.50....KEWL. *Besides, the guy at the counter is kinda cute. My phone just died on me so here I am, alone....but surprisingly not lonely.
I like it here. It's like what you see in those American dramas where the lead always have the time (and money even when they don't work) to linger at Starbucks, typing away.
I was on a 'mission'yesterday. To shop. But surprisingly, I passed on a FCUK top (on sale at only $35!) and bought a cute retro dress (which I'm wearing now) for $32. And for the whole of yesterday, that's the ONLY item I bought. Even I surprised myself. But today's a totally different story. I bought shorts, jeans, bread, donated a lotta money at the temple and on the streets. Gosh, I feel so good about myself already. No wonder there's a term called 'retail therapy'.
I have another 10 mins before I have to officially log off and leave this place before I get charged more. Till there, this is just another nonsensical ranting entry.... ciao!
Location: A cyber cafe at Cityhall
Hi people, guess where I am? Bingo! A cybercafe at cityhall (duh...didn't u read the 'location'part above?) I'm here cos I'm waiting for time to pass as I'm having an advanced mother's day dinner at Suntec at 7pm. Thus, here I am, surfing the net for as long as I want (without fearing for the appearance of my bro nor my boss) and all I've got to do is pay $2.50....KEWL. *Besides, the guy at the counter is kinda cute. My phone just died on me so here I am, alone....but surprisingly not lonely.
I like it here. It's like what you see in those American dramas where the lead always have the time (and money even when they don't work) to linger at Starbucks, typing away.
I was on a 'mission'yesterday. To shop. But surprisingly, I passed on a FCUK top (on sale at only $35!) and bought a cute retro dress (which I'm wearing now) for $32. And for the whole of yesterday, that's the ONLY item I bought. Even I surprised myself. But today's a totally different story. I bought shorts, jeans, bread, donated a lotta money at the temple and on the streets. Gosh, I feel so good about myself already. No wonder there's a term called 'retail therapy'.
I have another 10 mins before I have to officially log off and leave this place before I get charged more. Till there, this is just another nonsensical ranting entry.... ciao!

3 Comments:
that is so not far! you should have asked me to join you hor!
:D
You make money to spend it (not ALL of it, of course)! Otherwise if you don't... I think you'll shrivel up and die a miser. Hahaha.
to anonymous,
How to ask u to join when I have no idea who u arE????
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home