Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Travelling Bandit


Time: 2.15pm
Location: A freezy office

I was looking at the semi-finalists of Discovery Channel's 5 Takes contest. I actually submitted an entry, but wasn't selected. So oh well, I shall continue to live the undramatic life of a designer for now.

I have been bitten by the travelling bug recently. I was never really that 'enthu' about travelling until almost a yr ago. I will be going to Japan for a wedding (damn, not mine) at Osaka in September. I am so looking forward to it.

Last night, I had the most awesome conversation with Mom. I actually almost slept on Dad's side of the bed while chatting with her (Dad was at his usual mahjong sessions). It felt good to feel so close with your family.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh...do u noe how much i envy u? my fav country japan! even it's not ur wedding but at least u get to travel dere and have fun!-ahgoh

8/18/2006 2:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weddings are a good place to meet potential partner, so who knows, you may just net yourself a kawaii guy and I might be packing my way to Japan to attend YOUR wedding soon haha

8/18/2006 7:19 PM  
Blogger ケリオ said...

*Envy*

8/19/2006 9:07 AM  
Blogger Ying said...

Now, don't I make u guys jealous! Hehe...no lah, I'm just happy that relationships with my family has improved. Hopefully it'll stay that way. :)

8/21/2006 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home