Thursday, July 12, 2007

Complicated

Time: 7.35pm
Location: Office

SEE! I can bold my words...you know why? I've finally go figure out the blogging scripts... now I can do lotsa things...but I shall not show off. (What a loser I am, to only realise it now)

Met up with the girls from 3B last Friday, and it's so nice to see old friends. Though only a handful turned up, I wished we could've had more time together.

___

Had a conversation with someone today, and it's weird that someone actually asked when was my last relationship. In fact, I'm surprised by my own reply. I said "Well, I've never been in an exclusive relationship before."

I wonder how people perceive that. He thought I meant I tend to be in several relationships at one time, or just having fun dating..etc (whatever...) But the truth is, I've been out on dates and stuffs, but I don't recall ever being with anyone on a proper basis. Meaning that person is someone whom I've proudly acknowledged as my 'significant other'. I've been on like a few dates with the same person, but it's very casual, almost like friends hanging out, so technically, I was (HORROR!) never attached before!

I think I might have mentioned this before in my earlier posts, but I guess I'm too lazy to recall/ or search for it. It's weird, 'cos I think I am so complicated, and I have issues. Issues with the typical local male, issues with the over-rated, nice but super naive foreigners... gosh, I think it's just issues with men!

The great Englishman fell for a China girl (whom I hope ends up like that character in Little Britain, then I'll laugh...bleh!) and the nice local boy who ends up... a boy. Yes, a grown man in his 20s who's still a boy. A 16 yr old one to be exact. The few guys that ever dropped the slightest hint that they might like me, or even if they say they do like me, I panic and run. 'Cos they're not the ones I've been searching for, and I don't like wasting other people's time, or simply put - leading them on. I've yet to meet a guy that I truly like, and can overlook all the flaws and accept him for who he is and vice versa.

I don't consider myself an easy person to get along. I'm think I'm sacarstic at times, but often in a light-hearted way. I'm quite the perfectionist and I challenge myself to tackle as many things as possible. But now fast approaching late twenties, I'm starting to fret. I've never experienced true love!?

When you can overlook the flaws, accept the imperfections and understanding the weaknesses, that's when you are in love.

And I've never had that feeling before.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tt means you're a gem!! first times haven't given out :)

7/13/2007 11:35 AM  
Blogger Ying said...

Ahhhh!!Buns, make me so paiseh! Hahaha

7/13/2007 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home