10 Things I hate about u
Time: 9.52am
Location: Office...with my new designer humming to Kylie Minogue's song next to me....
Mr. Wrong introduced me to this song 'Even Angels Fall' by Jessica Riddle 2 days ago. I thought it sounded familiar, but I couldn't quite recall where I heard it from. He even printed out the lyrics for me to see and when I finally googled for it, I found that it's from one of my all-time fav. movie-10 Things I hate About You...starring the late Heath Ledger.
It is still such a waste to see him gone... Sometimes, sudden death is always the most painful thing to happen to anyone. You can't have any last words with your loved ones, and there are so many things you left unfinished.
_______________________________________________________________
I was at a Lesbian Party the night before, and it's been the most fun I had for a while. Maybe because it's an all-female event (except for the few guys who attended), I feel as ease, without having to constantly check how I look or what I say... and I'm such a HORRIBLE drinker. I was tipsy by my 4th cup. Loser Me.
I met up with Sk8terboy, the guy I fell for 5 years ago, for dinner. It's so weird that once we were so alike, with similar interests and directions in life...but now, it's weird that when we talk like mature adults, there was not a tinge of romantic interest there, and we're really just plain friends. I like it that way.
______________________________________________________________
10 Things I Hate About You
I hate the way you talk to me,
and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car,
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots
and the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
it even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you’re always right,
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you’re not around,
and the fact that you didn’t call.
But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you,
not even close…
not even a little bit…
not even at all.
Location: Office...with my new designer humming to Kylie Minogue's song next to me....
Mr. Wrong introduced me to this song 'Even Angels Fall' by Jessica Riddle 2 days ago. I thought it sounded familiar, but I couldn't quite recall where I heard it from. He even printed out the lyrics for me to see and when I finally googled for it, I found that it's from one of my all-time fav. movie-10 Things I hate About You...starring the late Heath Ledger.
It is still such a waste to see him gone... Sometimes, sudden death is always the most painful thing to happen to anyone. You can't have any last words with your loved ones, and there are so many things you left unfinished.
_______________________________________________________________
I was at a Lesbian Party the night before, and it's been the most fun I had for a while. Maybe because it's an all-female event (except for the few guys who attended), I feel as ease, without having to constantly check how I look or what I say... and I'm such a HORRIBLE drinker. I was tipsy by my 4th cup. Loser Me.
I met up with Sk8terboy, the guy I fell for 5 years ago, for dinner. It's so weird that once we were so alike, with similar interests and directions in life...but now, it's weird that when we talk like mature adults, there was not a tinge of romantic interest there, and we're really just plain friends. I like it that way.
______________________________________________________________
10 Things I Hate About You
I hate the way you talk to me,
and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car,
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots
and the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
it even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you’re always right,
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you’re not around,
and the fact that you didn’t call.
But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you,
not even close…
not even a little bit…
not even at all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home