The First Wedding In A very LONG Time
Date: 6 Sep 2005
Time: 9.42am
CONGRATULATIONS ARIS.... my dearest senior's getting married..or rather, she got married last night. Wedding reception was at Marina Mandarin and it's such a beautiful event..mainly coz the food was great and I got to meet up with a million other darling ex-colleagues of mine.
Unfortunately, it was a monday, and several guests couldn't turn out. Nevertheless, it was still a blast. My eyes were prowling around, looking for potential "targets"...let's just say it was an uneventful hunt.
The last wedding I attended was my ex-colleague from DAIMARU....and since DAIMARU's already been shut down since...early 2000s... and I no longer keep in contact with that colleague... it must've been like 6 yrs since I attended any wedding!
Sheesh, I'm 23. In less than 10 yrs time, I might just get married myself. The thought itself is pretty scary isn't it. The planning, the banquet, the car and dresses...and the most terrifying thought of all..The Groom. . .*studders
Time: 9.42am
CONGRATULATIONS ARIS.... my dearest senior's getting married..or rather, she got married last night. Wedding reception was at Marina Mandarin and it's such a beautiful event..mainly coz the food was great and I got to meet up with a million other darling ex-colleagues of mine.
Unfortunately, it was a monday, and several guests couldn't turn out. Nevertheless, it was still a blast. My eyes were prowling around, looking for potential "targets"...let's just say it was an uneventful hunt.
The last wedding I attended was my ex-colleague from DAIMARU....and since DAIMARU's already been shut down since...early 2000s... and I no longer keep in contact with that colleague... it must've been like 6 yrs since I attended any wedding!
Sheesh, I'm 23. In less than 10 yrs time, I might just get married myself. The thought itself is pretty scary isn't it. The planning, the banquet, the car and dresses...and the most terrifying thought of all..The Groom. . .*studders

2 Comments:
Can I be you groom? **~~~Blush~~~**
Whahahahahahaha..................
I need a man. . . but thanks for offering
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home