The Crankiness Sets In
Time: 10.15am
Location: Office
I feel like crap. It's been a lousy week and I'm hoping it's just PMS cos if it's not, I might suffer from depression soon. Things haven't been all rosy for me and I wonder if it's got something to do with the people around me.
My mom's favoritism for my brother is starting to resurface ever since he had to book in for training. She'll wait up, call and call, prepare his fav. dishes and let him have his way. I've been thinking, it's time i find a job far far away, move then and stay for 2 yrs and then maybe, she'll know how to appreciate me more. I had an argument with her over the stupidest thing and I am honestly still mad with her for being so biased. So people out there, if you've got a decent paying job somewhere FAR away (I dun mean TUAS), call me. I will go to China, Thailand, HongKong...anywhere.
Friends have recently been taking me for granted and it's getting sick. I just don't feel like talking so much now and it seems that you may have tonnes of friends under your friendster list, it's prob. that only few you can truly trust. And even that, if these few people start taking you for granted, you know it's time to move on. And move on it is, so please, this is the 2nd plea. If you guys know of good creative/ teaching jobs overseas, call me.
I hate to admit it, but I think friends are only there for so long, which is why people grow up and get married, so when their friends eventually leave them, they'll have their other-halves to bear with their insanity. I think if I don't get married by 30, I'm going to adopt like 3 kids from third world countries and make them my company for life.
Gosh...what depressing thoughts I'm having. This is sinking in and no amount of shopping will heal me... I think.
Location: Office
I feel like crap. It's been a lousy week and I'm hoping it's just PMS cos if it's not, I might suffer from depression soon. Things haven't been all rosy for me and I wonder if it's got something to do with the people around me.
My mom's favoritism for my brother is starting to resurface ever since he had to book in for training. She'll wait up, call and call, prepare his fav. dishes and let him have his way. I've been thinking, it's time i find a job far far away, move then and stay for 2 yrs and then maybe, she'll know how to appreciate me more. I had an argument with her over the stupidest thing and I am honestly still mad with her for being so biased. So people out there, if you've got a decent paying job somewhere FAR away (I dun mean TUAS), call me. I will go to China, Thailand, HongKong...anywhere.
Friends have recently been taking me for granted and it's getting sick. I just don't feel like talking so much now and it seems that you may have tonnes of friends under your friendster list, it's prob. that only few you can truly trust. And even that, if these few people start taking you for granted, you know it's time to move on. And move on it is, so please, this is the 2nd plea. If you guys know of good creative/ teaching jobs overseas, call me.
I hate to admit it, but I think friends are only there for so long, which is why people grow up and get married, so when their friends eventually leave them, they'll have their other-halves to bear with their insanity. I think if I don't get married by 30, I'm going to adopt like 3 kids from third world countries and make them my company for life.
Gosh...what depressing thoughts I'm having. This is sinking in and no amount of shopping will heal me... I think.

3 Comments:
you have the same thoughts as me.
my brother doesn't book out, but gah, he gets the best food, best this, best that. he's even gonna get the best education.
and i wanna move far away as well.
and i have the same problem with my friendster list as well.
if i see an opening, i won't 4get u as well.
tc, and chill
bunny
Hi bunny,
guess we're in the same boat...at least you and I know we're not alone:)
I'd tell you the same, but if you've read my recent angsty posts you'd already know by now. The worst part is when you're bound by this sense of responsibility you have towards your mother whereas your other siblings don't give a hoot and you have to watch them get all the preferential treatment.
I don't just wanna move far away - I'm GOING to.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home