Retail Therapy Part 2
Time: 11.22pm
Location: Bro's room
There was never a part one to this entry..but I just tot since I've mentioned retail therapy in my earlier entry, I might as well continue with it.
Ivy mentioned that if I stop shopping for a month, I might have enough money to buy the wheels of my dream vespa. I thought that seems quite true. I just spent $65 on two tops while out sourcing today. (Hey! it was originally $76! I was given a discount...bless those souls)I have decided to post pictures of my buys so I know how much I actually spent in a month on shopping. I tell ya, my closet's going to collapse by end of this year. Thus, I will post up the images tml (when I'm back in the office)
Tadaa...RETRO !


Floral prints..I like
On a heavier note... (is there such a term?)my client lost the contract which we were tendering for. I feel kinda bad cos he still has to pay me despite not getting the project. I have secretly wished that we won't get it 'cos then I'll have less work to do...but now, it's like he's paying me but he's not getting paid. I know this is usually how it works..but hey, like i said, he's such a nice guy. And to compensate for his loss, I decided to give him a medal. Yes, I bought a corny medal that says "Best Boss Award" and in the card I wrote "Technically, you're not my boss but I thought that I need to THANK YOU for the many opportunities that you've given me." Ok, I thought this is a way to salvage the situation in case he has given up all hopes on my creativity. What made me feel worse was that when I apologised for not "doing well enough", he told me that it's alright and it could be his worker's fault...(Everybody go 'AWWWW') .See, what's not to like about him!

Papa's watching Da Chang Jin right now....and amazingly, Mama went to bed. It was total opposite a month ago. I was even dissing that period drama a few months ago..guess I was sooo wrong.
_____
A dear friend of mine is under a lot of pressure lately. She's not been coping very well and for the first time in my life, I feel the panic of losing a dear one. She's not going anywhere...but it's too personal to blog about it. Please do say a little prayer for her... and I will too.
PS: Me go temple monthly..... me religious gal.
Location: Bro's room
There was never a part one to this entry..but I just tot since I've mentioned retail therapy in my earlier entry, I might as well continue with it.
Ivy mentioned that if I stop shopping for a month, I might have enough money to buy the wheels of my dream vespa. I thought that seems quite true. I just spent $65 on two tops while out sourcing today. (Hey! it was originally $76! I was given a discount...bless those souls)I have decided to post pictures of my buys so I know how much I actually spent in a month on shopping. I tell ya, my closet's going to collapse by end of this year. Thus, I will post up the images tml (when I'm back in the office)
Tadaa...RETRO !


Floral prints..I like
On a heavier note... (is there such a term?)my client lost the contract which we were tendering for. I feel kinda bad cos he still has to pay me despite not getting the project. I have secretly wished that we won't get it 'cos then I'll have less work to do...but now, it's like he's paying me but he's not getting paid. I know this is usually how it works..but hey, like i said, he's such a nice guy. And to compensate for his loss, I decided to give him a medal. Yes, I bought a corny medal that says "Best Boss Award" and in the card I wrote "Technically, you're not my boss but I thought that I need to THANK YOU for the many opportunities that you've given me." Ok, I thought this is a way to salvage the situation in case he has given up all hopes on my creativity. What made me feel worse was that when I apologised for not "doing well enough", he told me that it's alright and it could be his worker's fault...(Everybody go 'AWWWW') .See, what's not to like about him!

Papa's watching Da Chang Jin right now....and amazingly, Mama went to bed. It was total opposite a month ago. I was even dissing that period drama a few months ago..guess I was sooo wrong.
_____
A dear friend of mine is under a lot of pressure lately. She's not been coping very well and for the first time in my life, I feel the panic of losing a dear one. She's not going anywhere...but it's too personal to blog about it. Please do say a little prayer for her... and I will too.
PS: Me go temple monthly..... me religious gal.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home