More pics of Sin
Time: 10.13pm
Location: Office
Yap, I haven't stayed back in the office for the longest time. I think probably for a whole of 2 weeks... I kinda feel bad, cos my seniors are staying back till wee hours in the morning while I went home to watch Sex & the City...hehe...(ok, it took me a while before I paid for the dvds so I'm behind everyone else)
I went shopping on Tuesday and I told myself that it'll be hard for the vendors to earn my money... and I thought I was right..until I met this super sweet lady who gave me such a great offer that it was impossible to resist. $25 for the dress and $18 for the polka dotti shoes...I LUUUVVV Them...:)


I also bought this bloomers from Topshop at $30 about 2 weeks ago...so cute right? Gosh, can't help gushing over them...the price tag's still on it.
Aniway, I had a number of nightmares recently. A few nights ago, I dreamt of my Mom and I arguing... over what I can't remember but I woke up sobbing quite badly. I read an email that tears contain cancer causing toxins so I guess crying once in a while is alright...
Yesterday, after a whole chunk of weird smses from a friend of mine, I began to panic. She's quite dear to me, so I was worried about any misunderstandings... and I had a dream about it too. About how we argued and fought over some stuffs. Hopefully it's all a dream, and how people believe that opposites of dreams tend to happen.
Today calls for a celebration as my friend who was hospitalised is discharged. I'm so glad and relieved and I'm gonna visit her this weekend.
Oh, and do come down to Zouk this Sunday for great bargains! Alrighty back to work now!
Location: Office
Yap, I haven't stayed back in the office for the longest time. I think probably for a whole of 2 weeks... I kinda feel bad, cos my seniors are staying back till wee hours in the morning while I went home to watch Sex & the City...hehe...(ok, it took me a while before I paid for the dvds so I'm behind everyone else)
I went shopping on Tuesday and I told myself that it'll be hard for the vendors to earn my money... and I thought I was right..until I met this super sweet lady who gave me such a great offer that it was impossible to resist. $25 for the dress and $18 for the polka dotti shoes...I LUUUVVV Them...:)


I also bought this bloomers from Topshop at $30 about 2 weeks ago...so cute right? Gosh, can't help gushing over them...the price tag's still on it.
Aniway, I had a number of nightmares recently. A few nights ago, I dreamt of my Mom and I arguing... over what I can't remember but I woke up sobbing quite badly. I read an email that tears contain cancer causing toxins so I guess crying once in a while is alright...
Yesterday, after a whole chunk of weird smses from a friend of mine, I began to panic. She's quite dear to me, so I was worried about any misunderstandings... and I had a dream about it too. About how we argued and fought over some stuffs. Hopefully it's all a dream, and how people believe that opposites of dreams tend to happen.
Today calls for a celebration as my friend who was hospitalised is discharged. I'm so glad and relieved and I'm gonna visit her this weekend.
Oh, and do come down to Zouk this Sunday for great bargains! Alrighty back to work now!

1 Comments:
Oh ,no lah..this blogger thingy sometimes get wonky:) Heh...just refer to time in my entry.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home