Thursday, March 20, 2008

Clueless

Time: 9.34pm

I'm still in the office while my colleagues are probably drinking beer and mingling with beautiful people at Dempsey.

I'm still here 'cos I have an assignment to rush.

Boss treated us to Bangkok Love Story yesterday and I met Miss Teng-To-Be Wei and DT for drinks on Tuesday...so I guess I only have myself to blame for procrastinating so long before attempting my horrendous assignment.

And I'm tired. :(

Before you ask why am I not rushing the assignment now, and still blogging...it's only because I'm waiting for some files to load...and it'll take about 10 mins...so here I am, trying to get my mind off the never-ending work load.

Tomorrow's going to be a fine day. I'm meeting the other-me from Mars and celebrating Jen's birthday (again) with my travel buddy, Rachel and a bunch of other girls. I'd be going for tuition before all that so my Good Friday's going to be jam-packed.

I like that.

I like having many things happening in one day, so I never have too much spare time on my hands. Then I won't be thinking too much about stuffs that'll bother me.

Sometimes, I want something so badly that it hurts to even think about it. And these are the times when I keep my mind occupied, so I don't think. When you're both physically and mentally tired, you stop thinking. All that's on your mind is to rest...

That's what I'll be doing for days to come... free my mind of things that'll bother me too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home