Monday, March 24, 2008

Crybaby

(This entry was started yesterday evening...but only completed this morning at 10.20am)

Time: 6.56pm

It's pouring outside again...and here I am, still hugging my red cushion for comfort and security.

Miss Pinchy spoke to me last night, and she told me about this colleague of hers who shares our ideology on love and life and I'm looking forward to meeting her someday.

I'm sure you've read those internet stories about how a guy likes a girl (vice versa) and he didnt' want to tell her, but then just when he wanted to express his feelings, the girl got killed or he got killed, or something happened...you know how it goes... and the moral of the story is that, If you love someone, don't wait, let them know, as we never know what will happen tomorrow.

How many of us really have the courage to do that? Though it does seem that in recent years, I've realised how brave some girls have become (judging from the number of girls who've confessed to my male friends and colleagues)I know for sure I won't. Like I mentioned before, I'm bloody old-fashioned. I won't never confess to anyone that I like him/her (Her, 'cos in recent months, I'm suspecting I'm likely to turn bisexual -_-). It's just so ... difficult.

Yesterday (as in Monday, 10.30pm), I wept over something that was bothering me. Have you ever realised how good it feels to cry? I read somewhere before that crying helps remove toxins from your body. Though I must admit I don't weep often, but once I feel like doing it, it's uncontrollable and it feels so good afterwards. It's almost as if all that choked up emotions get released once and for all. It's funny how heaven likes to play jokes on people...she'll lift you up and makes you believe that everything will be ok, and then, without a warning, she'll release her grip on you and makes you fall ...really hard.

I'm just a crybaby. *sniffs.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes... crying is good hon. :)

anyways, hello! XD

3/26/2008 9:05 AM  
Blogger Ying said...

Hugs Buns! Long time no see, and Kerio's getting married!

3/26/2008 3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yups I know! am happy for him! ;) when is your turn? =D

3/27/2008 8:29 AM  
Blogger Ying said...

U didn't intro someone to me... how to get married?

3/27/2008 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home