Sunday, April 06, 2008

Sunday Blues

Time:. 2.29pm

I can hear thunder outside. It's going to pour soon.

Nice. I love it.

I canceled tuition so I can rest at home today. I intend to clear out my wardrobe in a bit so I can send some clothes out to salvation army.

The radio's playing Leona Lewis single, yeah, the one that has playing for weeks now. I just had a bowl of banana nut crunch with milk. My bum hurts. Like crazy.

I slipped and fell yesterday on my bum. While I was in a dress, no less. If I've fallen any harder, I think my spine's gonna break.

And I've officially piled on 500g.

Lovely.

I've been quite accident prone lately. I bum my knee on my bed when I swirl my chair around to throw something. I chipped my toenail off while lifting my leg up from the chair. I've even got bruises from bumps that I don't remember happening.

A dear friend, Miss Hui, one of my most trusted confidante, asked me if I was troubled lately. (I don't usually share a lot about my life with people, unless it's people I feel I can trust...) She commented that I've been blogging a lot about leaving this place. And indeed I think I am. I'm a sucker for astrology, and I think it's so true that Scorpios tend to hide a lot about themselves. It takes a while to figure them out. We appear all tough and strong, but the truth is, we're really fragile and weak. We can't afford to get hurt, 'cos then we'll clam up back into our shell. We have just too much pride and dignity in us that we find it hard to swallow all that and move on with life.

I tried tarot cards reading online just the other day. It's quite fun, and I do find some parts quite relevant. Try http://www.newagestore.com/tarot/free.asp

Finally, the rain's coming down and I should get back to my wardrobe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home