Jazzy Thursdays
It's pouring outside. Just 5pm and it looks like its 8 alright. Office's really quiet 'cos 2 of my fav. colleagues are on MC. The dreaded virus attacked both of them...
My colleague is playing jazz music on her station, and I'm sipping cereal with IKO wheat biscuits. One of the greatest pleasures in life is to sip on something hot, munch on something wholesome while it is pouring outside.
As I sip on my cereal and enjoy this very moment, many thoughts came to my mind. Thoughts about life and where I should move from here.
Colleagues have defined me as someone who's easily contented. They think I'm probably the kind of employee that'll be a slave for the boss as long as I'm getting paid.
I beg to differ.
Yes, I may have little complains about work. I don't complain if I have to work the extra few hours. I don't mind that the bonus is not fantastic. I don't even care that I'm doing more than I should. But that's only because I believe this is the right attitude when it comes to work. To be honest, many of my friends are still earning a lot lesser than I am.
I think it's the problem with the design line. People are grossly underpaid, and very overworked. I'm not complaining 'cos this is what I like to do. I'm happy where I am, and because I know with what I'm doing now, I am able to venture further into achieving what I want someday.
As much as I always comment that I'd like things to be simple, I'm not exactly a simple person.
I'm just me... and I think I like the way I am, thank you very much.
_____________________________________________
Recently, I've fallen deeper in love with someone.
He's the sweetest thing alive and one of the most beautiful gift god could ever give anyone.
He asks for nothing and will love unconditionally.
I wasn't exactly attracted to him in the first place. But as time grows, I'm falling deeper and deeper for him.
Dear everyone, let me introduce you to this angel of mine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Darling Joshua Yuki Richards will be turning one in August. The first time I saw him, he was in his mommy's belly and I was showed the ultra-scan. Damn, he has grown to be such a charmer. Though he's with his Mommy and Daddy in Hong Kong, I get frequent pictures of him from my friend, whom have acknowledged me as his Singapore girlfriend. I am so going to fly to Hong Kong just to see him sometime this year. I miss him so much.
I'm going to pop a daughter just so I could have him as my son-in-law....
Now you see, I'm not a paedophile. I just like kids.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home