Panasonic Vs Siemens
Time: 10.02am
You know how it always happens... just when you thought you're able to save some money this month (after you've splurge on haircut/shoes/clothes), something happens that makes the money-saving plans go to waste.
I was supposed to save for my October Taiwan trip but somehow, my phone just won't cooperate. Maybe coz i've mistreated it so badly that it've given up on me. It was my second phone since 18... also a Panasonic phone. And it was only 1 yr old when it passed on.
After "stealing" my Mom's phone to use for almost 1 month, I decided to look around for a new phone. The M1 staff at Bugis wasn't the most polite people around (so much for the PM's message on good service) and thus, I decided to look for a new phone online. I'm an auction addict and thus, I thought I'll be able to find a decent phone for sale at auctions. Well, my procrastination caused me dearly. A few phones that I wanted to get were sold by then.
After a really unlucky night yesterday (left office early, go tuition, took extra buses, wasted money, student sick when I reached....go home), I stopped by an Ah-beng phone shop and Ta-Daa!!..i got my siemens phone for $130 (after haggling from $140)
I am so not comfortable with the phone...the buttons are small and it's bulky...but the pros are that it has lovely colors and takes sharp images and... the previous owner didn't delete away all her pictures..haha... I was looking through them..talk about voyeurism.
From Panasonic GD 92 (3 yrs) to Panasonic X66 (1 yrs) to Siemens ST 55)... rest in peace my Panasonic.....
You know how it always happens... just when you thought you're able to save some money this month (after you've splurge on haircut/shoes/clothes), something happens that makes the money-saving plans go to waste.
I was supposed to save for my October Taiwan trip but somehow, my phone just won't cooperate. Maybe coz i've mistreated it so badly that it've given up on me. It was my second phone since 18... also a Panasonic phone. And it was only 1 yr old when it passed on.
After "stealing" my Mom's phone to use for almost 1 month, I decided to look around for a new phone. The M1 staff at Bugis wasn't the most polite people around (so much for the PM's message on good service) and thus, I decided to look for a new phone online. I'm an auction addict and thus, I thought I'll be able to find a decent phone for sale at auctions. Well, my procrastination caused me dearly. A few phones that I wanted to get were sold by then.
After a really unlucky night yesterday (left office early, go tuition, took extra buses, wasted money, student sick when I reached....go home), I stopped by an Ah-beng phone shop and Ta-Daa!!..i got my siemens phone for $130 (after haggling from $140)
I am so not comfortable with the phone...the buttons are small and it's bulky...but the pros are that it has lovely colors and takes sharp images and... the previous owner didn't delete away all her pictures..haha... I was looking through them..talk about voyeurism.
From Panasonic GD 92 (3 yrs) to Panasonic X66 (1 yrs) to Siemens ST 55)... rest in peace my Panasonic.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home