Sunday, June 04, 2006

Had A Bad Day


Time: 10.04pm
Location: Bro's Room

If there's a song that's playing in my mind right now, it's gonna be Daniel Powter's 'Bad Day'. That fella must've had a bad day like mine today to come up with such a song.

Yesterday went to Marina Sq for GSS... surprisingly, my cards remain intact as all I bought were a skirt and a bright red top (which comes in handy for National Day) for $44. Cheap eh? Considering the crowd there (tonnes of good looking guys who came after the IT fair), and the shops all shouting 50% off, I must've been quite proud of myself for not overspending. After that, me and Jen had a nice supper (after a nice dinner at Carl's Jr) at this HongKong teahouse opposite MS. Really nice place, with affordable food and they open till 2am. You guys gotta check it out.

Today wasn't so good. After rushing the DVD of 'Motorcycle Diaries' cos I've got to return it to my friend after a long loan of almost 1 yr, I went to bed at 5am...and had to wake up for tuition by 9am. Deprived of sleep and feeling really lethargic, my temper wasn't at a all-time low. I had a packed iterniary today, first to tuition, then to visit my friend who've been discharged, and off to Zouk. A friend and I went to my friend's home, hoping to find her there-having a good rest after being discharged...but it turned out that she've been admitted again due to a relapse. I was shocked and I felt so helpless. We went to the hospital straightaway and I was filled with rage for what caused her to become what she was today. I can't and I won't divulge much but let's just say that I believe in karma.

After that, we tried to catch a cab...we missed the bus and no cab in sight. The sun wasn't kind to us either and I think my day was cursed...until.... 3 friends all smsed me to , let's put it in chinese, 'Let me have the airplane'.... super cheena of me. I was already upset and that made me feel worse, 'cos it's not often we get to meet... and they only told me less than 2 hrs ahead that they couldn't make it. Reasons being they've forgotten, they had to go out with family, and even to accompany her brother whose heart was just broken. WTF!? I'm sorry I'm not being most sensitive today, but I'm afraid I can't. I AM REALLY PISSED. Why am I always there when you all need me, but when I ask, you can never be there? Am I being too exclusive for you? I'm not saying this on a spur of moment, it's really choking me inside, even after 5 hrs!YES ...EVEN NOW!

I went to Zouk, bought a brooch, a necklace and a earring (yes, 1) and I spent about $34...the necklace/earring lady almost made a blunder that made me got off scot-free with a free earring, but then since both of us were bad in Maths, we just laughed it off.(But not before I asked for a further discount).. But when I left Zouk, one of the 'leaves' on the earring had chipped off. Now I feel more than just cursing, I felt like punching someone.

Then my friend had to spend all her time on her cell with another mate of hers, leaving me staring at myself on the train for the whole ride, plus the waiting time.

And what was I to do? To get rid of this bad spell, I bought myself a .... (drumroll pls!) 4-leaf Clover necklace! Yes, it cost me a whopping $36.90 but if it works, it's worth my every penny.

PS: I shall post a pic asap. Now is time to Wish Me Luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger ケリオ said...

Isn't the term "Release you the aeroplane"?

Nvm.

Good luck! And may the shamrock bring you the fortune you desire!

6/05/2006 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home