Top 6 Ways to Irritate Me...
Time: 4.42pm
I am not really a regular blogger, am I? I meant to update my blog today... as a way to congratulate my brother's ROM tomorrow...but something...or rather, someone made this posting more worthwhile.(Aniway, my bro's ROM is tomorrow..so I'll just update what I have to say about him again on fri....he haven't thanked me for the present yet aniway)
Top 6 Ways to Irritate Ying-Inspired by a colleague of mine.
6. Keep getting me involved into her own unfinished work and making me stay late...and then say unneccessary things... instead of thanking me. An example what she said to me: (At 11pm) A lot of things to rush for me hor... Aniway, I see you also quite free right? Can play games online.( -_- Grr....)
5. Compliment me and then criticising me. Example : Ying, your hair is very nice hor.... except that it is kinda messy today..maybe you should've...."
4. Telling me what is right and wrong...when all she knows is wrong. For example: Ying, you should do it this way...wait...not this way? Err.... Like that way ah...
3. Trying to be TOO obliging and nice when it's REALLY your own fault. Example: You know, yesterday it wasn't my fault..it's XX's fault but since I don't want to cause an argument...I shall not say it out.I prefer peace... (My reply: But it was ur fault what)
2. Constantly reminding me of my weight and kept emphasizing on her putting on weight when she is.... not fat. Example: Why are you eating that? Aren't you supposed to be on a diet? You know, to lose weight, we have to ...blah blah blah
1. Being TOO KPO and constantly prying into what I am doing, what I have done wrong, who I spoke to and other's opinion about anything..whether or not it concerns her.
There you go. I have a feeling I will constantly need to update this list. I am not being mean you know..this is exactly what she did to me...and me, being me....who is not really a people's person...is having my patience tested.
I am not really a regular blogger, am I? I meant to update my blog today... as a way to congratulate my brother's ROM tomorrow...but something...or rather, someone made this posting more worthwhile.(Aniway, my bro's ROM is tomorrow..so I'll just update what I have to say about him again on fri....he haven't thanked me for the present yet aniway)
Top 6 Ways to Irritate Ying-Inspired by a colleague of mine.
6. Keep getting me involved into her own unfinished work and making me stay late...and then say unneccessary things... instead of thanking me. An example what she said to me: (At 11pm) A lot of things to rush for me hor... Aniway, I see you also quite free right? Can play games online.( -_- Grr....)
5. Compliment me and then criticising me. Example : Ying, your hair is very nice hor.... except that it is kinda messy today..maybe you should've...."
4. Telling me what is right and wrong...when all she knows is wrong. For example: Ying, you should do it this way...wait...not this way? Err.... Like that way ah...
3. Trying to be TOO obliging and nice when it's REALLY your own fault. Example: You know, yesterday it wasn't my fault..it's XX's fault but since I don't want to cause an argument...I shall not say it out.I prefer peace... (My reply: But it was ur fault what)
2. Constantly reminding me of my weight and kept emphasizing on her putting on weight when she is.... not fat. Example: Why are you eating that? Aren't you supposed to be on a diet? You know, to lose weight, we have to ...blah blah blah
1. Being TOO KPO and constantly prying into what I am doing, what I have done wrong, who I spoke to and other's opinion about anything..whether or not it concerns her.
There you go. I have a feeling I will constantly need to update this list. I am not being mean you know..this is exactly what she did to me...and me, being me....who is not really a people's person...is having my patience tested.

2 Comments:
Didn't see you online today.
Send my congrats to your Bro for his big day! A big step forward into REAL adulthood.
Yo! Thanks girly!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home