Forever Fever
Location: HOME!!!
Time: 11.33pm
Guess what. I am blogging from home now....using my bro's com. For all those that don't know about my predicament, my own com's modem has been down for almost 1 yr. I didn't get it fixed coz I figured I'll be using the net from office half the time..and honestly, I really can't figure how to do it. If any of you guys know how to fix an internal modem for FREE, call me. The last time my friend charged me...and I've no longer called him for this service again.
I am down with high fever. I think I might just die from it. Considering the high cases of dengue around my area, this is kinda frightening. I've been sick like twice this month...not a good sign. The vomitting, the sore and aches and that feverish headaches....it's killing me.
__________________________________________________________________________________
I've been contemplating to quit that darn teaching job. After all the hoo-haa with the irritating parent, I've been thinking of resigning by end of this month...but I think I'll really miss the kids, esp. Danyel and Glenn, whom I have formed quite a close bond with. The pay of $12 an hour is almost what I can get to teach a Pri school kid private tuition, but the monthly meetings (no pay for meetings), cost of buying materials (can claim if u have receipt la) and constant "supervision" of my supervisor, is kinda getting on my nerves. Maybe I'll just quit and get another tuition.
Yes, I am a workaholic...basically, I have no life. I work 5 days week, Saturdays are for art classes and Tue/Thur/Sat noon are for tuitions. The only comfort comes from the money. Don't we all just live for that.
I have no idea what I am ranting about... I think the fever got to me. (Oh, I see the button to post pictures here...ic, only available on PC, no wonder the Mac in my office dun allow me to post pics)
I shall go on ranting and ranting until I've used up all my brain cells... there you go.. ... ... ... it's all used up. Goodnight!
Time: 11.33pm
Guess what. I am blogging from home now....using my bro's com. For all those that don't know about my predicament, my own com's modem has been down for almost 1 yr. I didn't get it fixed coz I figured I'll be using the net from office half the time..and honestly, I really can't figure how to do it. If any of you guys know how to fix an internal modem for FREE, call me. The last time my friend charged me...and I've no longer called him for this service again.
I am down with high fever. I think I might just die from it. Considering the high cases of dengue around my area, this is kinda frightening. I've been sick like twice this month...not a good sign. The vomitting, the sore and aches and that feverish headaches....it's killing me.
__________________________________________________________________________________
I've been contemplating to quit that darn teaching job. After all the hoo-haa with the irritating parent, I've been thinking of resigning by end of this month...but I think I'll really miss the kids, esp. Danyel and Glenn, whom I have formed quite a close bond with. The pay of $12 an hour is almost what I can get to teach a Pri school kid private tuition, but the monthly meetings (no pay for meetings), cost of buying materials (can claim if u have receipt la) and constant "supervision" of my supervisor, is kinda getting on my nerves. Maybe I'll just quit and get another tuition.
Yes, I am a workaholic...basically, I have no life. I work 5 days week, Saturdays are for art classes and Tue/Thur/Sat noon are for tuitions. The only comfort comes from the money. Don't we all just live for that.
I have no idea what I am ranting about... I think the fever got to me. (Oh, I see the button to post pictures here...ic, only available on PC, no wonder the Mac in my office dun allow me to post pics)
I shall go on ranting and ranting until I've used up all my brain cells... there you go.. ... ... ... it's all used up. Goodnight!

2 Comments:
chill.. 'lax... rest well.. recover soon..
Yap, Me will.tks~
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home